X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • frisco64
    • Jan 2006

Rotel RX 1052

Hello,

I just purchased a Rotel RX-1052 and I am quite pleased with its sound. I am currently using PSB Image B25's as my speakers. However, I would like to move up to a higher rated monitor...any suggestions?
  • Joelp
    • Nov 2004

What about a B&W 602 or 603? or even the 705s. I have the 705s and I love them.

Comment

• thyname
      • Jan 2005

I had RX-1052 before I switched to Rotel separates, it was my first Rotel gear, the one that got me into this expensive hobby. If you're looking for an inexpensive solutions for monitors, Axiom M22 is the way to go. Otherwise I have heard great things about B&W 805s.

Comment

• abqnmusa
        • Jan 2006

My daughter used the 1052 with B&W 602 S3 speakers. The 1052 drives these speakers well with clean clear sound.

Comment

• frisco64
          • Jan 2006

Rotel RX-1052

Now I have a problem. I just purchased a pair of PSB Stratus Mini's and they sound awesome. The problem is that the RX-1052 has to be turned up quite loud. Will this put too much strain on the amplifier section? Now I feel like selling the receiver to get more power.

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"