X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CLUZO
    • Dec 2005

Rotel RSX 1067

Hello,
    I'm novice and i looking for an AV receiver. I'm more music. I've listened Pioneer Elite VSX 74 XTi, Rotel RSX 1056 and Rotel RSX 1067. My choice for the speakers goes to th BW DM603. I loved the Rotel RSX 1067 but considering the price $$$ i would really appreciate good advise from you. I've readed a lot of hiss problems with Rotel RSX 1056, is there any problem with RSX 1067?

Thank you !
    P.S.: Excuse me for my poor english.
  • Nolan B
    Super Senior Member
    • Sep 2005

Originally posted by CLUZO
    Hello,
    I'm novice and i looking for an AV receiver. I'm more music. I've listened Pioneer Elite VSX 74 XTi, Rotel RSX 1056 and Rotel RSX 1067. My choice for the speakers goes to th BW DM603. I loved the Rotel RSX 1067 but considering the price $$$ i would really appreciate good advise from you. I've readed a lot of hiss problems with Rotel RSX 1056, is there any problem with RSX 1067?

Thank you !
    P.S.: Excuse me for my poor english.

I just got the 1067 and love it. Music, home theater, multi channel hi res music are all at a new level.

You wont be dissapointed if you get the 1067. As far as i know it is arguably one of the best recievers you can get.

Comment

• bob4mvg
      • Mar 2005

I struggled with the cost of the 1067 thinking I've never paid this much money for a single piece of stereo equipment, but I finally pulled the trigger and purchased one of these monsters.

I'm all ROTEL now, 1067, 1055 CD and 1050 DVD driving NHT M5 speaks. Absolutely the best move I've ever made, and couldn't be happier with my decisions!

I had a little problem with the 1067, but it was resolved promptly and without problems by my dealer and ROTEL.

Bob

Comment

• shadow
        • Dec 2003

At this price level I would also look at the Arcam 300.

Comment

• Dmantis
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Jun 2004

The 1067 is a killer receiver. If you like the way it sounds I say go for it.

See if you can do a inhome demo, I bet it will be a keeper

Dan

Comment

• rick c
            • Aug 2004

FWIW i have the rsx1056 w/603s3's and it's great.It may be the little bro of the 1067 but unless you're going 7.1 the 1056 is just as good.Even though you can make the 1056 7.1 w/amp.Another thing to consider is the 1056 plus an amp would be less costly than the 1067 plus you'll have the extra oomph if you need it with the amp.To me 25 watts difference is'nt worth the deifference in price.

Comment

• CLUZO
              • Dec 2005

ROtel RSX 1067

Originally posted by Vancouver
              I just got the 1067 and love it. Music, home theater, multi channel hi res music are all at a new level.

You wont be dissapointed if you get the 1067. As far as i know it is arguably one of the best recievers you can get.
              Many Thanks for your comments,I appreciated.

CLUZO

Comment

• CLUZO
                • Dec 2005

Hello,

I'm not usefull with the forum rules but i want to let you know that i've readed your comments and appreciate it. I feel your enthousiam.

CLUZO

Comment

• CLUZO
                  • Dec 2005

Hello,

I've listen to Arcam 300 but i prefered the sound of the Rotel.

Thanks for your comments.

CLUZO

Comment

• CLUZO
                    • Dec 2005

Hello,

I appreciate your comments, so maybe you can explain me as a moderator the reason why i see "exclamation dot" in each of the comments. As i told in my thread my first language is not english... so you can understand.

CLUZO

Comment

• CLUZO
                      • Dec 2005

Hello,

Thanks for your complete answer and i will take note of your comments.

CLUZO

Comment

• Kevin D
                        Ultra Senior Member
                        • Oct 2002

If you mean the white triangle with a red border, that is just an option to report the reply as a bad post. It's not saying that it's a bad post.

If you mean something else, please explain more.

Kevin D.

Originally posted by CLUZO
                        Hello,

I appreciate your comments, so maybe you can explain me as a moderator the reason why i see "exclamation dot" in each of the comments. As i told in my thread my first language is not english... so you can understand.

CLUZO

Comment

• CLUZO
                          • Dec 2005

Hi Kevin !

Exactly,now i understand.

Thanks !

CLUZO

Comment

• grit
                            • Jan 2005

Cluzo, don't feel bad. English is my first language and *I* didn't understand it the first time I saw it either.

Comment

Working...
                            Searching...Please wait.
                            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                            There are no results that meet this criteria.
                            Search Result for "|||"