X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tomm
    • Oct 2005

My New RDV1060

just a brief thread to say that i just picked up my new dvd player today and i am extemely happy. i expected it to be better than my yamaha s1500 but it simply creams it in every aspect. the first thing i noticed was the improved sound in surround sound, so much more detail. dvd-audio is an improvement and usablity is the biggest leap forward.

i was lead to believe that these were discontinued however here in australia, they are still available to be ordered from the distributor.

:T
  • Kevin D
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Oct 2002

Good to know they are still availalbe somewhere! The lack of it here has caused a shortage of 1050's now. My new 1050 I just got was actually a 1050E European version opened up to included a different manual, US power cord, and unfortunately a region 1 fix.

Kevin D.

Comment

• Claude D D
      • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Kevin D
      Good to know they are still availalbe somewhere! The lack of it here has caused a shortage of 1050's now. My new 1050 I just got was actually a 1050E European version opened up to included a different manual, US power cord, and unfortunately a region 1 fix.

Kevin D.
      Yeah, We just got in a couple of the 1050E's as well. Haven't cracked one open yet.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"