X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Donald
    • Nov 2005

rotel rsp 1066 optical problem

Hi, I have an RSP1066 which has always work 100%, but I have just purchased a Maya44 PCi audio interface to connect to allow decent quality from my PC stored music. I have connected the two via optical cable (1st time I have tried using the 1066's optical input), but no matter what I do I am unable to get any output from the Rotel. Signal from Interface seems to be fine. Any suggestions?
  • aud19
    Twin Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2003

Try a different cable and/or a differnt input on the 1066. No Luck? Then try an optical input from another source (DVD player). If that works, my guess would be the problem's at the Maya card's output
    Jason

Comment

• Donald
      • Nov 2005

Sincere thanks for the advice. I am actually amazed that I was able to overlook the obvious solution so easily! Took me all of 3 minutes after a frustrating afternoon. I wonder if it is normal to immediately want to blame the expensive kit, and not even think to properly test the new cheap add on? Tested the cable and intput using dvd as source and it works perfectly. So now will check out and /or replace the Maya - thanks again.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"