X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aud19
    Twin Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2003

Where's Danbry at?

We seem to have been missing half of our dynamic duo of moderators of late... Andrew you know if everything's ok with Danbry?

Hope everything ok and we see him around here again soon

J.R.

Need a new display? Questions about new display technologies? Visit RPTVs, plasmas, and other monitors @ HTguide
    Jason
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

I'm not sure what happend to him...I'll fire him an email and find out.

Comment

• aud19
      Twin Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2003

Thanks Andrew,

I guess no news yet?

J.R.

Need a new display? Questions about new display technologies? Visit RPTVs, plasmas, and other monitors @ HTguide
      Jason

Comment

• Lex
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Apr 2001

Yes, that was on my mind as well. I actually searched his profile over the weekend to see when his last post was. I'd planned to inquire this week. Thanks for handling Andrew. Please let me know what you find out.

Lex
        Doug
        "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Aug 2000

Sorry I only just sent out the email...its been one he!! of a week so far at work.

Comment

• Lex
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Apr 2001

Danbry has left the building. Well, he opted to step down as moderator due to some things taking his time right now. I'd say he will be back as a member when he can.

In the meantime, we are in consideration of other candidates for the moderator opportunity here at club Rotel.

Let Andrew know if you have any suggestions via email. I'll be considering prospective moderators as well, but Andrew's the primary one involved in the preliminary stages here.

Lex
            Doug
            "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• aud19
              Twin Moderator Emeritus
              • Aug 2003

That's too bad Well I'm sure his presence here will be missed by more than a few people. I'm sure you already have, but wish him well from "The Club" and let him know we hope to have him back contributing as soon as his personal life allows.

Now everyone raise your cup and cheers to him for a job well done and good luck.

J.R.

Jason

Comment

Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"