X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aud19
    Twin Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2003

New Moderator

So Andrew's apparently named me the new moderator (without even warning me 8O ) :LOL:

Let me just say I'm glad to be here and though I by no means consider myself to be an expert, with any luck I'll be able to offer help in what I hope is a broad though not necessarily deep ops: knowledge of the A/V landscape and Rotels part in it. (Thank goodness there's some smart folks on here to help us all out! ) Hopefully I can also do a good job of stepping in to Danbry's formidable shoes.

So Andrew, tell me, how long until I get the free gear from Rotel? :LOL:

Jason

Need a new display? Questions about new display technologies? Visit RPTVs, plasmas, and other monitors @ HTguide
    Jason
  • SpOoNmAn
    • Sep 2003

Congrats Bro!

What happened to Danbry?

Life is short, Play it LOUD!

Theatre Photo Album (A work in Progress)
    GameTracker -My List-
    Life is short, Play it LOUD!

Comment

• aud19
      Twin Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2003

Thanks As for Danbry, check out these threads:

Jason

Need a new display? Questions about new display technologies? Visit RPTVs, plasmas, and other monitors @ HTguide
      Jason

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2000

So Andrew's apparently named me the new moderator (without even warning me )
        Jason I was waiting for you to notice :LOL: You've basically being doing the moderator job anyway so you might as well get the title to go with it and the power to move threads instead of asking me to do it

Welcome to the staff Jason.

Comment

• Lex
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Apr 2001

Damint Andrew, I wish you'd tell me about these things. Oh, I made the change, nevermind.

Welcome aboard JR. Now I've got to ask, what the heck is an "Aud" anyway?

As to knowledge, being moderator is as much about just being here for moral support, as it is about knowledge. Knowledge comes in time and there's a lot of knowledge among the member base. Enthusiasm doesn't come in time, it's either there or it's not. Your enthusiasm landed you the opportunity to help. Earn it every day, and you'll do fine.

Welcome aboard! Don't make me throw you overboard! LOL.

Lex
          Doug
          "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• aud19
            Twin Moderator Emeritus
            • Aug 2003

Thanks Andrew :LOL: So at some point you might have to give me the step by step on how to weild my awesome new powers on our minions(he let's out a loud, evil laugh) hee hee Especially seen as how they're such an unruly bunch.

Also I noticed you made no comment on the free Rotel gear... Trying to keep it all for yourself aren't you? :evil:

Geez Lex you snuck in there while I was posting! Thanks for the welcome as well. Hope my good swimming skills don't come in to play Oh and "aud" is short for audio silly

Jason

Jason

Comment

• Lex
              Moderator Emeritus
              • Apr 2001

Jason, I did notice one problem, we need an email to be public as moderators. It's required. That's just so people can always get in touch with you if they need to as well as to report abuses to the moderating staff.

Swimming skills, ha ha. Stay in practice.

Lex
              Doug
              "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• Energeezer
                • Sep 2002

Thanks Andrew So at some point you might have to give me the step by step on how to weild my awesome new powers on our minions(he let's out a loud, evil laugh) hee hee Especially seen as how they're such an unruly bunch.
                Oh OH absolute power corrupts absolutely.
                Congrats Jason
                Go easy on us minions.
                Steve

The Future of HT lies in FP SPREAD THE WORD
                The Future of HT lies in FP SPREAD THE WORD

Comment

• Azeke
                  Super Senior Member
                  • Mar 2003

Congratulations Jason. even if you didn't know , you have been empowered.

Regards,

Azeke

Comment

• aud19
                    Twin Moderator Emeritus
                    • Aug 2003

Lex, email is now public and I grew up with a pool in my backyard. I think I was swimming before I could walk...lol. Not that I plan on using those skills 8O

Thanks Steve and Azeke Don't worry I'll be gentle

Jason

Jason

Comment

• H.T.C
                      • Nov 2003

Congrats and welcome !!!

Robert
                      Robert

Comment

Working...
                      Searching...Please wait.
                      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                      There are no results that meet this criteria.
                      Search Result for "|||"