X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • H.Donald
    • Aug 2004

1095 power cord...

I have been trying to find my original power cord that came with my 1095.I have switched cords and cables so many times over the years,I don't remember whats what.

If anyone knows or is using the original power cord,please answer me this....
    was the oridginal cord two prongs or three with the ground pin.
    Thanks...
  • ht_addict
    • Dec 2002

Believe it was 3prong.

Comment

• Kevin D
      Ultra Senior Member
      • Oct 2002

Mine's 3 pronged.

Kevin D.

Comment

• H.Donald
        • Aug 2004

Oh well,guess I don't have it then....thanks.

Comment

• Dmantis
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Jun 2004

Selling it?

Comment

• H.Donald
            • Aug 2004

No...I was thinking of purchasing one of those removable ground pin power cords.
            And today I wanted to use a cheater plug to see if it would remove the hum I have been getting latley....but could not get the cheater on the current power cable that I use.So I went looking for the original cord and could only find two pronged cords in my storage.Hence,my question.....
            But should I ever sell....would probably list here.

Comment

• ht_addict
              • Dec 2002

Originally posted by H.Donald
              No...I was thinking of purchasing one of those removable ground pin power cords.
              And today I wanted to use a cheater plug to see if it would remove the hum I have been getting latley....but could not get the cheater on the current power cable that I use.So I went looking for the original cord and could only find two pronged cords in my storage.Hence,my question.....
              But should I ever sell....would probably list here.
              Just use one of your 2prong powercords and see if the hum goes away. No need for a cheater plug of ground removable powercord. If your getting a hum, try these two things. 1. Remove your tv/sat cable from the the tv and see if it goes away. If it does, if you have a power conditioner or surge bar with a tv coax hookup run it into this first before into the tv. 2. Replace your digital coax hooking your dvd and cable/sat box to your receiver with optical cables and see what happens. When I had a 1095, I had a hum issue and doing these two solutions solved it, especially running the tv coax cable through my power conditioner.

Comment

• H.Donald
                • Aug 2004

Thanks,all the video including the cable box is on one side and all audio is on the other.
                The only connections from dvd and cable box to the processor are...analog and optical audio cables.
                One side has a 5100,the other a 3500......I have not run the cable box thru it....but will give it a try.

Comment

• Cyclesberuff
                  • Jun 2005

You should try to call Rotel for a replacement. I lost the Powercord on a rb1070 so I called Rotel and they sent me one for a reasonable price. As fate would have it, as soon as the replacement arrived, I remembered where I put my cord.

I'm glad Rotel was there to call, they have also sent me replacement fuses for the rb1080. So far I'm satisfied with thier customer service. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                  Searching...Please wait.
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                  There are no results that meet this criteria.
                  Search Result for "|||"