X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FENDEBENDER
    • Sep 2005

1095 only warm

I had a 1095 driving 5 speakers today out almost max setting on my Elite pioneer 56 txi (set at +4) using Kilpsch rf 7's plus channel paradigms and studio 20 for over 1 1/2 hours and it was only baby butt warn, 8O where as the Anthem mca 50 i tested earlier was almost hot with only two channel in about 20 mins is this the norm for you guys. Please post time used, what levels, speakers and results. Thanks
  • Dmantis
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jun 2004

I own Dynaudio Audience series and I can run them at any volume I want for as long as I want and mine only gets warm as well.

Don't worry be happy.

On a side note, my B&K got real hot after a workout.

Comment

• H.Donald
      • Aug 2004

Mine has run for hours,with movies,music and playstation and gets...oh,just a little warm.Mine is well-ventilated...lots of space above and no back to the cabinet.

Comment

• shadow
        • Dec 2003

First time I recall a guy concerned because his amp did not run hot enough I have a B&K amp thats only 100 wpc and it runs very hot so I am thinking of the 1095 if it runs cooler since my current amp really heats up my room quickly. Does the 1075 run hotter than the 1095?

Comment

• FENDEBENDER
          • Sep 2005

Well it run cools, but i have mine in a completely open rack with plenty of air i guess i was wondering why the mca 50 ran so hot was in in class a bias or something.

Comment

• DrJRapp
            Super Senior Member
            • Apr 2003

Originally posted by shadow
            Does the 1075 run hotter than the 1095?
            Shouldn't...mine never ran hot.
            Jerry Rappaport

Comment

• Azeke
              Super Senior Member
              • Mar 2003

My 1095 definitely runs a lot cooler (slightly warm to the touch) than my RB-1080.

Peace and blessings,

Azeke

Comment

• PewterTA
                • Nov 2004

My 1095 runs pretty warm... I ended up putting fans on it, but I think that's because I only have about an inch and a half above it and about 3 inches on the side in a cabinet...so the fans have made a huge difference.

Course my room is warm in general with everything that's in it...so the thing performs well under pressure. lol
                Digital Audio makes me Happy.
                -Dan

Comment

• FENDEBENDER
                  • Sep 2005

Today with more dynamic music i finally gots some heat out of these guys 8O
                  they were really being worked at very hi spl's, i'm deaf now and no longer need speakers just a place to bite into them so i can feel the vibration.
                  I guess i could do b&w now :rofl:

Comment

Working...
                  Searching...Please wait.
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                  There are no results that meet this criteria.
                  Search Result for "|||"