X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marcel54
    • Jan 2004

Problem with RDV 1060 and SCART

I have a complete Rotel set up (RSP1098, RDV1060, RB1080 and RMB1095) and I'm almost completely happy. But I do have a problem. Due to my TV I'm using the SCART connection from my DVD to my TV and there lies the problem. If my DVD is set to SCART my TFT from my RSP1098 is only monochrome (so no colours anymore). I told this problem to my dealer and distributor in November of last year but untill now the problem isn't solved. Does or did any of you have this problem and if so is it solved?

Marcel
  • triDave
    • Dec 2003

I also have problem with scart and ROTEL 1060-dvd... When I hit pause, the screen turns green when I press play again... stupid bug...

Dave

Comment

• Marcel54
      • Jan 2004

Dave,

I had the same problem, but the dutch Rotel-guys made an upgrade and after downloading that problem was gone. If I were you I contact your dealer and tell them that that bug can be fixed.

Marcel

Comment

• triDave
        • Dec 2003

Hi,

Did your drive sound less after the upgrade? One can only hope. I'm currently thinking of building some kinda sealed box for the dvd, since it's terrible loud, more than my projector...

Thanks for the advice, with the upgrade!

Dave

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"