X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • egaither
    • Apr 2004

RDV1060 won't play certain DVDs

Anyone have any ideas before I contact my dealer—my 1060 won't play certain DVDs. Can't seem to find any kind of pattern. I need to start keeping some sort of log I guess. Currently I am trying to watch Master and Commander and it goes through the standfard load screen, buth then it just hangs and the display reads "DVD-v" and that's it. Can't seem to get it to take any commands (ie. title, main menu, next chapter etc.) HELP! I have tried to reset to factory standards. I've unplugged it. Nothing seems to help.
  • Andrew M Ward
    • Apr 2005

defective!

either the disc is tarnished or the player is defective. I have that player and that disc, no problem.

I say defective.
    Just my 2 cents

Comment

• egaither
      • Apr 2004

Hmmm. I guess I'll contact the dealer then. Nothing wrong with the DVD it plays on others just fine...even on my laptop.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"