RDV1060 - which CAT cables do you recommend?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tboooe
    • Jun 2005

RDV1060 - which CAT cables do you recommend?

The subject says it all... thanks in advance.
  • The_A_V_Guy
    • Jul 2005

NOt sure what CAT is, but IMO you can do no better than a set of AudioQuest YIQ 3 for component video and an AudioQuest Hawkeye for coax digital. Check out the cables at AQ's website. THey make super fantastic products.

Comment

• Raezzy
      • Jul 2004

I have the silver digital Kingcat coax from CAT with my RDV-1050 and found the cable to be very good - seems to bring out the finer details in recordings.
      The cable is also seems very well made and Lex was a pleasure to deal with also.
      BTW.. I have no affiliation with CAT, i am just a client who likes their cables.
      Last edited by Raezzy; 25 July 2005, 05:49 Monday. Reason: Add more detail

Comment

• thyname
        • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Raezzy
        I have the silver digital Kingcat coax from CAT with my RDV-1050 and found the cable to be very good - seems to bring out the finer details in recordings.
        The cable is also seems very well made and Lex was a pleasure to deal with also.
        BTW.. I have no affiliation with CAT, i am just a client who likes their cables.

I second that: Doug (aka Lex here in the forum) is great to deal with. PM or email him, and he will get back to you soon, with advice for all your needs.

P.S. I have no affiliation with CAT either, i am just a client who likes their cables (I have two pairs of SilverCats interconnects)

Comment

• Pambs
          • Jul 2005

Hello to all. It's my 1st post so don t be too harsh with me.

Sorry for hijacking the thread but since i'm getting my rotel equipment this week 1098+1075 and i'll have to but cables also, i was wondering what is the difference between coaxial or digital and audio interconects?

Comment

• Woo Wooooo
            • May 2004

I know I'll get bashed....

I prefer the Monster Cable M series m1000cv PQ looks awesome in my theater! :T

Comment

• aud19
              Twin Moderator Emeritus
              • Aug 2003

Monster!?!?!? :E :frypan:

:lol:
              Jason

Comment

• Woo Wooooo
                • May 2004

Moderator "eg no ramis" :rofl: ;s@

Comment

Working...
                Searching...Please wait.
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                There are no results that meet this criteria.
                Search Result for "|||"