X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stevebez
    • Oct 2003

RSP-1066 - changing volume on its own?

I have a Panasonic TH32PWD5 Plasma display, which I understand emits substantial IR radiation which on occasion crosses with the IR frequency used to adjust the RSP's volume!! So on a few occasions I have noted the RSP's volume changing "on its own" to max on one occasion and to zero on two occasions. Also with the Xantech setup I was unable to adjust the voume on the RSP with the remote, but with screen off - no problem. Now have fitted Xantech 490-90 to try and oversome this and so far so good - but dread the day when I am not immediately around and volume hits max - "on its own"!!! Anyone else have similar problem , any clever other work around ?
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

That's one nice feature on the 1098 is that we can set the max volume to some upper limit so in theory we could limit how loud it would get to. As for work arounds though it sounds like your Xantech sol'n may be about the best there is...

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"