X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mark1Ace1
    • Jun 2005

B&W TFT

I got my 1098 hooked up to a Denon 1910. Turning on the DVD player is no problem, with full colour all round and the nice Denon logo on a blue background. Setting up the DVD on the TFT is also in full colour. However, when playing any type of DVD, whether it will be Region 1, 2 or 4, the colour goes black white. I have the 1098 hooked up using the composite, as per requested in the manual. I have hooked straight from DVD to monitor, rather than DVD to 1098 then monitor, as I found it easier just setting up with the TFT - besides connecting through the 1098 to monitor did not solve this little anomolie. As this is a borrowed model, whilst I wait for my ordered one to come in, the version number is v.1.1.0. Do you think I need to download new software, if so, how would I go about this, if not, what could the problem be. Your help would be most gratefully accepted...

Mark

PS: I have tried changing the display with progressive on and off..Furthermore, I have tried both NTSC and Pal, again with no such luck
  • Mark1Ace1
    • Jun 2005

Ok, ok, sorry about that...I now get a colour picture with Pal DVD's, but with NTSC, it is still very much black and white - Oh well!!!

Mark

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"