X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • i_amadeo
    • May 2005

protect your gear and experiance the difference

i cant believe what i have been missing .......all this time no more prblems no woories ..........pleasures in sound in witch i have never could have imagined could come out of my equipment.....

the secret ingrediant is i added an automatic voltage regulater

and what came out of my amplifiers was sounds i have never heard before swear to god ..... the amplifiers sprang to life ...... add this to your gear and experiance the difference ....you will be asstonished ..my poor rmb was in pain before

it cost me about 100 dollars and it could handle 2000 volts i connected my yamaha 1400 receiver (500 volts )
    and my Rotel rmb 1095 :T (850 volts )

so i have enough volts to spare ..... all i could say is wow....i just wanted to share this with you guys
    come into the light
  • thyname
    • Jan 2005

What kind of "automatic voltage regulator" you have? is it a surge protector/ line conditioner? you mean that this solved all your problems with your 1095? I am trying to purchase a line conditioner myself, and I don't know if it can really improve my system apart from just protecting it.

One more thing, get a matching rotel RSp-1098 and you'll see what will happen!!

Comment

• i_amadeo
      • May 2005

oh my god ....you are tearing my heart ...........
      welll it has solved one problem .....i have only one electric outlet and all my equipment is connected to it .....because i couldnt wait to hear my new 1095 :T i pluged it in and the problems started but i am telling you after i brought this regulater a 180 diffrence was noticed ..i ... swear ...

know my other problems are my cheap ass speakers so when those go ...and keffs refernece go in there place ... i bet another 180 diffrence .....and finaly the 1098 ouch .... i will be in home cinima heaven ......but for now the regulater is awsem !!

i dont know what kind of shops you got there but i bet a radio shak will have one or a good hard wear store ...ask for a conditioner or a regulater .. i live in kuwait so ...i cant help you that much but ....make it a first priority ...
      come into the light

Comment

• i_amadeo
        • May 2005

i just wanted to post the pics .....forget about the korky style of my room i am in an upgrade phase so stands equipment layout will change in near future ..
        but for now i just wanted to show you my automatic voltage regulater
        Attached Files
        come into the light

Comment

• Elvis
          • Jan 2005

You know most quality audio gear has a very well regulated power supply.If you have one outlet it can only supply x amps,either it supplies enough or you need another,at least in the US.

Comment

• csuzor
            • Nov 2004

There are lots of people on these forums claiming improvement in sound with the voltage regulators (otherwise known as line conditioners, UPS, filters, etc) in addition to good audio retailers (though they could be biased, I doubt they would all be lying).

They don't all have the same functionality, but I am convinced they help in many homes (unless you already have a clean voltage supply, which these days is unlikely even in the best countries).

Most wall outlets are wired to provide at least 2000W continuous (3600W is typical in Europe), which is enough for almost all setups. This depends on what other appliances are connected to the same loop and its fuse/circuit breaker. What this means is that there is no reason to require multiple wall outlets (unless the pin retention force is weak, which may cause sparking).

i_amadeo, I had suggested to try a voltage regulator for your 1095 problems in your previous thread... but you said it was the speakers causing problems... did the voltage regulator fix those problems anyway?

Christophe

Comment

• i_amadeo
              • May 2005

it did my darling .....so far .....i have left my 1095 for 2 days continues working and no problems occured whatsoever ...you were right on the button ...and i raise my hat to you

those tecnisians are arses they lie i will be paing them a visit to speak my mind and show them ...that if i had lisned to them i would have wasted time and money on new speakers
              that i will buy anyway ..but the point is they either lied to my or they are not professionals... ..

thanks for your advice i cant believe what i am hearing ....and i cant believe how much my outlet sucked ...
              come into the light

Comment

Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"