RB-1080 or RB-1070 power amp to purchase?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thyname
    • Jan 2005

RB-1080 or RB-1070 power amp to purchase?

Hi guys: As I am thinking more and more to upgrading to separates, I came to a question of whether should I consider a 2 Ch RB 1080 or RB-1070. I initially thought of just purchasing 1070 as it is USD 300 cheaper and I think 130 W per channel is more than enough. However, I know that 200 per channel would probably sound better. In addition, I have read some reviews in this forum saying that RB-1080 is better musically (my system is a 2 ch music only). What do you think guys? Are the extra 300 buck justifiable?

Here are the specs for my Axiom M60ti speakers:

Enclosure: Triple Vortex / Reflex
    Max Amp Power: 250 Watts
    Min Amp Power: 10 Watts
    Freq Resp +/-3dB (Hz): 37 - 22kHz Graph
    Freq Resp +3dB- 9dB (Hz): 27 - 22kHz
    Impedance (Ohms): 8 Ohms
    SPL in Room1w/1m(dB): 93 dB
    SPL Anechoic 1w/1m(dB): 89 dB
    X-Over 200 Hz & 2 kHz
    Tweeter: Single 1"
    Woofer: Single 5.25"
    Sub Woofer: Dual 6.5"
    Dimens. H W D (inches): 37.5" x 9.25" x 15"
    Dimens. H W D (mm): 953 x 235 x 381
    Weight (lbs) each 45 lbs
    Weight (kg) each 20 kg

I am considering three options:

1. Adding a RB-1080 or RB-1070 to my current RX-1052 to Zone 2 input.
    2. Selling RX-1052 and purchasing a RC-1070 (or RC-1090 which is probably not much better than much less expensive RC-1070)
    3. Selling RX-1052 and purchasing a RSP-1068 for future upgrades to HT. This is gonna be unaffordable for me though. Later on I could use RB-1080 or RB-1070 to power my fronts and purchase a three channel power amp for the center and rears.

What do you guys recommend? Or should I just stay with my RX-1052??
  • soundhound
    • Mar 2004

1st, the 1080. I had ponedered the same, owned a pair of RB-1070's, and bi-amped. Side by side (1 of each, not bi-amped) the 1080 is a noticable difference. Spend the 300 xtra and you won't look back. I also had the RC-1070 while I had my RSX-1055 because of superior 2 channel. Ultimately I wound up with the RSP-1068 for 2 channel as well as ht. I prefered the RC-1070 over a $1500 adcom pre only I used for a little bit. I am biased and the adcom did nothing for me cosmetically, but it also did nothing more for me sonically than the RC-1070 did. Rotel is musical bang for the buck, period........

Comment

• TunerX
      • Apr 2005

I don't know but I have to ask.... are ther different specs for zone2 output
      I mean is it sonicly equivelant to non zone 2 output?

Figure I better ask before he spends his monies on zone2

Comment

• Kens1
        • Mar 2005

I don't have any experience with the 1070 but I did purchase the 1080 for stereo use and I have no complaints whatsoever. It made listening to music addictive for me.
        I believe with your speakers you will benefit from the added power the 1080 provides.
        Good luck with your decision.

Comment

• Azeke
          Super Senior Member
          • Mar 2003

RB-1080, more power doesn't hurt.

Regards,

Azeke

Comment

• thyname
            • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Azeke
            RB-1080, more power doesn't hurt.

Regards,

Azeke
            Is it a matter of added power only for better sound quality? I have also heard that RB-1080 sounds different from RB-1070 (which sounds similar to RB-1090 I have heard). Somebody that has tried them both.

Also is RSP-1068 gonna provide same 2 ch stereo quality as RC-1070? Is it worth to invest on RSP-1068 for the future?

Comment

• thyname
              • Jan 2005

Check my postings at the pawn shop here in this board: buying and selling!!

Comment

• herotongtong
                • Apr 2005

i think you need to upgrade your speakers first !!! thats only my points of view !!! coz RB-1080 or RB 1070 are much too good for your speakers !! good luck !!

Comment

• thyname
                  • Jan 2005

Originally posted by herotongtong
                  i think you need to upgrade your speakers first !!! thats only my points of view !!! coz RB-1080 or RB 1070 are much too good for your speakers !! good luck !!
                  I just upgraded my speakers (from JBLs). Have you ever listened to Axioms? They sound great for me. I was able to audition them to somebody's home before purchasing. I still have one week from the 30 days trial period, but I don't think I will turn them back. Thanks for the advise though!!

Comment

• Azeke
                    Super Senior Member
                    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by thyname
                    Is it a matter of added power only for better sound quality? I have also heard that RB-1080 sounds different from RB-1070 (which sounds similar to RB-1090 I have heard). Somebody that has tried them both.

Also is RSP-1068 gonna provide same 2 ch stereo quality as RC-1070? Is it worth to invest on RSP-1068 for the future?
                    The RB-1080 has different internal components designed to handle to larger wattage capacity. I was trying to save a few dollars initially purchasing a lower wattage amp, but ending upgrading to the RB-1080 (one year upgrade policy), and I don't regret the decision. Even if you don't buy the 1080, don't short change yourself on wattage. Just my humble opinion, your wattage may vary.

In regards to your second question, my opinion is the the RSP-1068 will provide simular 2 channel quality as the RC-1070, however if you upgrade to the RC-1090 then you talking a significant improvement, this is based on what I've heard via forums. The real test is to listen yourself in your home environment if possible.

Regards,

Azeke

Comment

• audiofan
                      • May 2004

Thyname,
                      I have rc-1070 and rb-1080 and i can't ask for more. THe system sounds great. However, i think i will upgrade my speaker soon (i have Axiom M60) . Onix Reference 2(discontinued), Totem Forrest(execllent speaker , but out of my range). Aperion has new line of full-range speaker that i may try.

Anyway, check out audiogon.com for used rb-1080 and other rotel stuffs.

good luck

Comment

• audiofan
                        • May 2004

Note that the reason i'm upgrading speaker because i move M60 to HT only and i need new pair of floor standing.

ONe important thing that i wish i could do from beginging is treating room acoustic. I've recently put acoustic panel (ordered acoustic foam from foambymail.com) and bass trap in all 4 corners of the room. The sound is great and bass is tigher , not boomy like before. I think this is the most neglected area most listeners don't pay attention.

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
                          Moderator Emeritus
                          • Aug 2000

I'd say if you can swing the 1080 go for it as it'll be a longer term investment. Think of it this way if you bought the 1070 and then sold it later to upgrade you'd end up spending more then if you'd just got what you wanted now.

Comment

• RickF
                            • Apr 2005

Originally posted by audiofan
                            Note that the reason i'm upgrading speaker because i move M60 to HT only and i need new pair of floor standing.

ONe important thing that i wish i could do from beginging is treating room acoustic. I've recently put acoustic panel (ordered acoustic foam from foambymail.com) and bass trap in all 4 corners of the room. The sound is great and bass is tigher , not boomy like before. I think this is the most neglected area most listeners don't pay attention.
                            Audiofan, I am running two seperate systems fot HT and music. Axiom M80s with the Rotel RB 1080 and RC 1070 for music and the Axiom M60s, QS8s, VP100 and EP350 with an H/K 635 for HT.

I'm in the preliminary planning stages of combining everything for 7.1 HT/Muisc...

M80s for the fronts, M60s for the rears with a single M60 for the center, QS8s for the sides and I'm looking around at subs. I'll be using the RB 1080 to drive the M80 fronts, an RMB 1095 for everything else and use the H/K 635 as the processor to see how it plays out. I've got a room addition I'm working on at the moment so it will be a little while before it's all put together. I'm thinking it's going to sound great.

I'll be keeping an eye on the RSP 1098 in the meantime!

Comment

• audiofan
                              • May 2004

RickF, I personally never heard of M80, but based on M60, i bet that M80 will be great. Before room treatment i thought M60 didn't have enough bass, but now M60 is great. May be i can get another pair of M60.

I had a chance to listen to Totem Forrest. This baby is great with only 2 drivers! but the price is about 3200! i can't afford it...but i like Totem...

Comment

• thyname
                                • Jan 2005

Thank you guys for the advise, I really appreciate it!! I really learn a lot from this forum, and always try to consult with you guys before I make a decision.

I am definitely going with RB-1080, however I am trying to find it used, and in silver color for under USD 700. No luck so far, there are a couple on audiogon.com but black. I know that I can always use RB-1080 with my RX-1052 receiver, or for the future even in case of HT setup, to power up my mains for stereo sound. To buy a RC-1070 will depend on whether I can get a good deal on selling my stereo receiver. I have listed in the pawn shop in this forum, and audiogon as well. It is a great receiver and used only for less than three months.

I am not sure if I should go for rc-1090. Is it much better than 1070? I like the look of 1070 a lot though, it will look great underneath my RCD-1072 and I can get it used for about $350.

One more question, is Rotel warranty transferable? that is in the case I buy something used on audiogon or ebay.

Again, thank you all for the support!!

Comment

• will1066
                                  • Aug 2003

Nontransferrable warranty.

Comment

• JDH
                                    • Sep 2004

Originally posted by will1066
                                    Nontransferrable warranty.
                                    Thats strange in Australia the warranty is fully transferable, however the warranty is only 3 years not 5. I own a RB-1070 and RB-1080, there isn't a major difference on easy to drive mid priced speakers but the difference will be greater on hard to drive speakers. I think you would be happy with either amp with the speakers you intend to use.
                                    Bits of HT & 2ch Stuff: Rotel, Pro-ject, Oppo, Bel Canto, Elektra Audio, Benchmark, Panasonic, DSPeaker, Epson, Slim Devices, Belkin, Philips Pronto, Harmony, URC, Sennheisser, AKG, HTPC under development, KEF, Whatmough, Definitive Technology & Pardigm Signiture speakers

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
                                      Moderator Emeritus
                                      • Aug 2000

One more question, is Rotel warranty transferable? that is in the case I buy something used on audiogon or ebay.
                                      Technically no....but Rotel typically stands behind its products so as long as you ask nicely I'm sure they'd take care of it for you.

Comment

• thyname
                                        • Jan 2005

There is a silver RC-1090 for a little over USD 700 on audiogon!! Should I get a RC-1070 or go for the big guy?? Apart from THD (0.006 vs 0.004) and the design, I don't see a big difference though. Any insight??

Comment

• audiofan
                                          • May 2004

Thyname,
                                          I had the same dilema before and i decided to get rc-1070. I like it a lot. I'm sure that rc-1090 will be on top of rc-1070, but if your budget is tight , then rc-1070 will serve you well. I think there are lots of reviews about both models in this room.

good luck.

Comment

• miner
                                            • Mar 2005

I too have the RC-1070 coupled with the RB-1070. I do not consider these to be budget pieces. I listened quite extensively to the RC-1090 & RB-1080 & 1090. I chose the 1070s because I could not justify the extra $$$$$ so what little sonic difference I could detect. Just my $2. We all have our opinions. BTW, this replaced a Denon AVR 881 (2801). There was a huge sonic difference between those.

Comment

• thyname
                                              • Jan 2005

Finally, somebody decided to buy my RX-1052 receiver (for sure he will not be sorry, great all-in-one unit). Immediately I went to my dealer... Anyway to make a long story short I came home with a brand new RB-1070 and RC-1070 combo. I was able to negotiate it down to USD1094. I think it is a good price.

Now, I came home, hooked it up (already purchased a second SilverCats IC from Doug), and... oh my God!!! When is this ever gonna end?!! Awesome sound, great dynamics, music had like "a big punch", and especially the bass was so much improved. Highs were more pronounced and crisp as well. Honestly, I did not think I will hear a bid difference from my rx-1052 receiver. Anyway... I am happy now.

Unfortunately, my dealer had to special order RB-1080 so I bought RB-1070, also because he gave a 30 day upgrade note on this one, I can swap it for the 1080 and they can special order it if I decide so. Until they get it, I can keep my 1070 home. But, I don't know if this would be necessary. 1070 sounds great to me, and I cannot imagine if 1080 can sound any better. Guys, please help! Do I need to go for 1080?

I ran a mini - mono cable from rc-1070 out to RB-1070 in 12v trigger and works fine. How about my RCD-1072? there is only one 12v trigger out on RC-1070, or should I run it from 12v trigger Out on my RB-1070 to the CD player? You think this will work?? (putting all three on standby mode, while pressing power button on RC-1070 remote).

I would like to know what do you think guys about my setup!!

Comment

• DrJRapp
                                                Super Senior Member
                                                • Apr 2003

Thyname,

I for one are not of the "more is better" camp. If you are happy with the sound then stay where you are. At very least, if I were you I would give your setup awhile to burn in before making any decisions.

What we think of your setup is really secondary to what you think...since you are the one there listening to it. Could you have done better? Of course you could, but at what cost? If you need to double or triple your investment to get a noticeable improvement, don't you think that the funds could be better spent on software (CDs)? I do.
                                                Jerry Rappaport

Comment

• thyname
                                                  • Jan 2005

Originally posted by DrJRapp
                                                  Thyname,

Could you have done better? Of course you could, but at what cost? If you need to double or triple your investment to get a noticeable improvement, don't you think that the funds could be better spent on software (CDs)? I do.
                                                  I totally agree with you, BUT I thought I was happy with my RX-1052 receiver until I got the separates - there is an improvement!!! 1070 combo sounds great, but with RB-1080 may sound better??? I don't know, I was not able to listen to RB-1080 at my dealer. It is a matter of an extra USD 300, is it worth it? Unfortunately I may not find out until I actually get a RB-1080 home. I will definitely wait and see.

Comment

• Radec
                                                    • Jan 2005

Thyname, I agree with DRJRapp. There is a point in which adding more $$$ will net you less overall improvements in sound quality. At some point all of us need to decide where to "stop".

Just as an example, I own a 1068 preamp and was using a 1080 for mains, and a 1075 for surrounds & center. Well I had the fuse blow in the 1080 so I took it in to have the cap mod done and in the meantime I used the 1075 to power all 5 in my HT. Although the 1080 does sound great the drop in power to the 1075 wasn't as much as I thought. Even in 2 channel mode, the 1075 does a wonderful job in my room. Although I got the 1080 back yesterday, I'm wondering if I should take that and invest in something different, say a better CD player which I do need. I'm not saying the 1080 isn't a great amp because it definitely is, but if I have "x" amount of dollars to invest in my system, I need to make that amount stretch as far as it will go, deciding in what areas I need to give up to make other areas better.

Food for thought :T

Comment

• miner
                                                      • Mar 2005

You can run the 12V trigger from the RB-1070 (daisy chained) to the RC-1072 and the trigger will work for all three units.

Comment

• thyname
                                                        • Jan 2005

Originally posted by miner
                                                        You can run the 12V trigger from the RB-1070 (daisy chained) to the RC-1072 and the trigger will work for all three units.
                                                        Just came back from RadioShack where I purchased a second mini cable. Just connected and it works: all three units are turned off and on using my RC-1070 remote now!! Great convenience!!

Comment

• thyname
                                                          • Jan 2005

This is what Shane from Rotel emailed me recently:

Since your speakers can handle up to 250 watts then you would probably
                                                          notice even more improvement over the sound quality if you went with the
                                                          RB-1080 since it would drive the speakers much easier than the 1070 can.
                                                          Other than that it looks like you have an awesome setup.

Best Regards,
                                                          Shane Kea
                                                          Technical Support
                                                          B&W/Rotel

This complicates things a bit, I probably should go with RB-1080 so that I will not regret anything in the future. Again, is a matter of $300, are this dollars worth spending?? that's my dilema...

Comment

• will1066
                                                            • Aug 2003

You sound like you really want to but just need the reassurance, so I will give it to you. I say go for it so you'll not have any regrets. $300 difference isn't a big deal at this level of the game.

Comment

• Mark_C.
                                                              • Jan 2003

Just to add to the confusion: too many around here think you need megawatts to push home audio speakers. That is just plain misguided. The 1070 has more than enough juice to power your speakers. Save your money.

Comment

• NewBuyer
                                                                • Feb 2005

I will add something here, but will rely upon the really knowledgeable people to verify whether it is true or not.

I was recently advised that amplifiers have the most distortion at the lower and upper ends of their power delivery curves, and so it is a good strategy to find an amp that will not be underpowering OR overpowering your speakers. Instead, find an amp that will be consistently challenged by your speakers at your normal listening level, without taking the amp to its upper limits. This will thus minimize the distortion output of the amp and maximize sound quality potential from the amp.

Again, I will need others here to agree/disagree with this info, as I am repeating info that I heard, and not yet certain that it is true...

Comment

• Azeke
                                                                  Super Senior Member
                                                                  • Mar 2003

Take the RB-1080 and don't look back, just for scalabilty and selling factors (business sense). I was in a simular situation pondering back and forth, and went with the 1080, a decision I don't regret (right Will).

Will your dealer allow you to trial both amps in your home? It seems at this point you are still wondering, go for it, unless $300.00 will break you, if not, see the previous paragraph. Remember your time is ticking, stop pondering and do what your mind tells you, which ever decision that may be.

Good luck,

Azeke

Comment

• booktrunk
                                                                    • Aug 2004

A 1080 is great, but having two 1070s like i've got is good for variety

When i'm in the mood I bridge them to mono otherwise they are great for bi-amping ... and long term... Just need another 2 or 3 to have 1070s all around and that would be rather cool

steff
                                                                    "Whether sad, angry, distressed, eager, or playful, elephants are this in a big way"

"The way in which our society deals with minorities is a guide to our civilisation."

Comment

• Parsonsk
                                                                      Senior Member
                                                                      • Nov 2004

I'm curious how are you planning to hook up the rb-1080 to the rx-1052, would you consider running it in different zones, more than one set of speakers?? I was considering this because i wanted the tuner in the 1052....but i was told it wouldn't work.

I was thinking of having the 1080 run through the 1052 and drive my 2 channel system in my living room and then use the amp in the 1052 to run the speakers on my deck outside...I was told this wouldn't work because i would be able to control the volumne on my 1080, does this make sense?

What i had decided on was the 1080 and the rc1070 pre or the 2 channels and a seperate intergraded NAD amp for my deck speakers...

Comment

• thyname
                                                                        Senior Member
                                                                        • Jan 2005

Thank you guys for all your advise, I love to hear different opinions, even different one. My combo sound so great, and I know it can only get better. I am proud for myself that I have achieved a sound level I had heard on dealer's show rooms only. However, I am so tempted to get a RB-1080 knowing that it may sound even better. Somebody who switched from 1070 to 1080 (preferebly with RC-1070) can probably provide some info on what the improvement consist. I would really appreciate it!! I still have a little less than a month to swap my amps though!!

Parsonsk, I had a RX-1052 too, and while I did not try it, somebody told me that I could connect it to RB-1080 through zone 2.

They won't allow me to have them both home, since RB-1080 would have to be special ordered, only if I pay a deposit for it.

Comment

• booktrunk
                                                                          Member
                                                                          • Aug 2004

2 1070s I prefer to 1 1080.

But if you are only going to have a single power amp then just go for the 1080. It doesn't have to be louder the main point is that it will give you more control at sensible levels so you get that little extra out of the music over 1 1070.

Hell, blow the budget wide open and get a 1090 !!

Steff
                                                                          Soundhound said he had a 1070 and upgraded to a 1080 and it was better so that's all you need to know I guess Just go for the 1080 and spend the nexzt few years smiling.
                                                                          "Whether sad, angry, distressed, eager, or playful, elephants are this in a big way"

"The way in which our society deals with minorities is a guide to our civilisation."

Comment

• thyname
                                                                            Senior Member
                                                                            • Jan 2005
                                                                            • 358

Originally posted by NewBuyer
                                                                            I was recently advised that amplifiers have the most distortion at the lower and upper ends of their power delivery curves, and so it is a good strategy to find an amp that will not be underpowering OR overpowering your speakers. Instead, find an amp that will be consistently challenged by your speakers at your normal listening level, without taking the amp to its upper limits. This will thus minimize the distortion output of the amp and maximize sound quality potential from the amp.
                                                                            Very interesting!!! I don't know how it applies in my case. My speakers have a 250 Watts max power handling. Anybody can elaborate on the above?? Andrew Pratt maybe???

Comment

• mickster1972
                                                                              Member
                                                                              • Feb 2005
                                                                              • 91

#39
                                                                              I have never heard that amps distort most at the low end, and I can't imagine it's true. Your Axiom speakers, for example, were tested to produce 93 db of sound with 1 watt of power at one meter measuring distance. It follows that most "normal" music passages can be reproduced on your speakers at only a few watts. If the amp is usually running in this range, then why would they be designed to run distorted most of the time?

My $0.02: your speakers are 8 ohm nominal and very sensitive (93db 1W/1M). Unless your room volume is very large, like over 5,000 cubic feet, stick with what you've got. You already said it sounds great, right?

I would only upgrade to the bigger amp if you plan to upgrade your speakers to possibly less efficient ones, like 86 db or below and especially if they are 4 ohm nominal, and/or if your listening area is extra large (since it takes more wattage to increase the db level in a larger space).
                                                                              "MMMMMMM..... Floor Pie..... Marge, where's the silver digging thing?"

-Homer

Comment

• thyname
                                                                                Senior Member
                                                                                • Jan 2005
                                                                                • 358

#40
                                                                                Yes my living room is large with opening to the dining room, kitchen and a foyer. Ceiling is no that high though. Please zoom in to see the dimensions. My Rotel dealer definitely suggested RB-1080 when I showed this.
                                                                                Attached Files

Comment

• PewterTA
                                                                                  Moderator
                                                                                  • Nov 2004
                                                                                  • 2901

#41
                                                                                  The only thing the 1080 will really give you is a little more comfort from upgradeitis. You will notice a slightly better bass handling of the speakers, and ever so slight upper range increase. The Mids will stay almost identical (if not identical), and the 1080 will have a slight increase in the sound stage (bigger).

That's it. If that's worth the few hundred bucks difference, then go for it. If you fear upgradeitis, have the money, and want the better one. Go for it! Course, then again, what's stopping you from having REAL power with the 1090? ha ha.
                                                                                  Digital Audio makes me Happy.
                                                                                  -Dan

Comment

• thyname
                                                                                    Senior Member
                                                                                    • Jan 2005
                                                                                    • 358

#42
                                                                                    Originally posted by PewterTA
                                                                                    The only thing the 1080 will really give you is a little more comfort from upgradeitis. You will notice a slightly better bass handling of the speakers, and ever so slight upper range increase. The Mids will stay almost identical (if not identical), and the 1080 will have a slight increase in the sound stage (bigger).

Is that a little improvement, or a lot!! It sounds "a lot" to me :-)

Originally posted by PewterTA
                                                                                    Course, then again, what's stopping you from having REAL power with the 1090? ha ha.
                                                                                    No more upgraditis after 1080 here - my speakers cannot handle 380 watts of 1090...

Comment

• soundhound
                                                                                      Senior Member
                                                                                      • Mar 2004
                                                                                      • 815

#43
                                                                                      thyname, I had a pair of 1070's and sold one, traded the other back for a 1080. Purely opinion driven, with my Klipsch speakers I noticed that the 1080 seemed to wake up a little sooner than the 1070's did. Kind of like going from a 1055 reciever to the 1070 pre amp. Both have a great presentation of music, the 1070 just had more presence @ a lower listening level. The RB-1070's could drive me out of the room as much as the 1080 can, it's just that most of the time I like The Best Sound Possible at the lowest level possible, and the 1080 does the trick for me in that respect. I know I have enough reserve power in the bank to rattle pictures off the wall's if I so choose, but.......Enough of that took place 25 years ago.........
                                                                                      Last edited by soundhound; 10 May 2005, 17:55 Tuesday.

Comment

• thyname
                                                                                        Senior Member
                                                                                        • Jan 2005
                                                                                        • 358

#44
                                                                                        Just came home with RB-1080!!! Dealer called and said it was there (had to be special ordered) and went to pick it up. Swaped for no extra cost with my recently purchased Rb-1070. Just hooked it up.... at the first ten minutes I don't notice any difference in quality with 1070, just a kind of "better overall feeling for the sound", a better felt presence let's say. Actually I was not expecting any huge difference between the two. Also plays louder and "fuller" even for lower volume level. It is definitely bigger, heavier, and this one has THX logo in front.

I actually used the 12v triggers with 1080 (and my RC1070 and RCD1072). I hope nothing happens with the fuses (as I have read here many people have had this problem with 1080).

Comment

• Azeke
                                                                                          Super Senior Member
                                                                                          • Mar 2003
                                                                                          • 2123

#45
                                                                                          Just wait a couple of weeks, it's like wine, it gets better with age, also referred to in theory as the "break-in" period. Your acoustical mileage may vary.

Happy Listening,

Azeke

Comment

Working...
                                                                                          Searching...Please wait.
                                                                                          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                                                                                          There are no results that meet this criteria.
                                                                                          Search Result for "|||"