X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pyroponic
    • Apr 2005

Rotel RSX-1067

Anxiously awaiting my RMB-1095 and RSP-1068, should get it in like a week and a half. Anyways, for the meantime my friend at store is letting me demo the RSX-1067 receiver for a little while, few questions:

a) how does this receiver compare to its competitors (HK, Denon, etc.)

b) should I use the performance of this receiver to gauge the likely performance of the separates? Or will the separates waste this receiver?

Thanks
    John
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

The 1067 holds its own against nearly anything from those two companies when it comes to sound...the HK and Denon will give you more features but neither will sound as good for music. While the 1067 is good going to a seperate power amp like the 1095 will give you added control over the bass and better seperation of the music...so while the "rotel" sound will still be there its going to be there with the 1068/1095 you'll notice the subtle nuances come through with more clarity.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"