This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blunt
    • Jun 2004

HI,newbie here,i have decided to ditch my old denon/ruark system and replace it with rotel,here is a list of what
    i am consdering and whether any body has any thoughts
    rsp1068/rmb1075.monitor audio silver 8s/gold centre.chord odyssey cable/chord chameleon silver interconnects.
    the rest of my kit is b&w vm1 on rear,rel q100 sub and arcam power amp for center rear.
    If anyone thinks i may be going wrong ,please let me know,thanks :T
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Other then recomending you take a look at www.CatCables.com for you interconnects the rest of your choices look great. Welcome to the forum:T

Comment

• blunt
      • Jun 2004

Thanks andrew,but i will only use chord cables,have always used them on my system,i am just upgrading them from what i already have.I must also say i work in the industry so i get a lot of discount on all the products i mentioned as i can buy direct from the manufacturer,the manufacturers like it when the salesmen use there products at home :lol:

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"