X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NewBuyer
    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by kiki
    I pick up the 1098 from Internation Dynamics, hook up and driving my 705 +htm7, it is a lot better :B wider soundtage, more smooth bass. Before with the 1068, the bass sound very thin, now with 1098 for setereo, i'm quite happy without a sub, cool.
    This is very interesting. Does anybody know what internal components could possibly account for such a major sound difference between the 1068 and the 1098?

Comment

• kiki
      • Sep 2004

Maybe is my 705 start to break in and they sound better or maybe after 6 weeks without listen to them, and forget how they sound before, however, to my ears, they really sound much better now. ^__^ as long as they sound good that count heeee

Comment

• soundhound
        • Mar 2004

Newbuyer, the options are endless, it could be components, circuit design, settings. I would highly doubt it is a multiple of 1 component difference.

Comment

• kiki
          • Sep 2004

I see images from my ps2 on the front LCD!!, from the manu, i connect my ps2 by original analog wire, not composite, hehe, maybe is the new v.3.15 software. very cool.

Comment

• algae
            • Oct 2006

i WAS JUST READY TO PURCHASE ALL rOTEL EQUIPMENT BUT AFTER THAT EXPERIENCE ILL CHANGE MY MIND

Comment

• shadow 8
              • Aug 2004

Geez, what a first post. :roll: You might take the time to read the hundreds of positive posts on this site and elsewhere regarding Rotel's wonderful products. Or oddly enough, you could actually try one yourself!
              Last edited by shadow 8; 14 October 2006, 12:52 Saturday.

Comment

• nopat
                • Aug 2005

Originally posted by algae
                i WAS JUST READY TO PURCHASE ALL rOTEL EQUIPMENT BUT AFTER THAT EXPERIENCE ILL CHANGE MY MIND
                1)Why would it change your mind? I can see thousands of happy Rotel users posting about the joys of their systems. Why would his have any impact on your buying decisions.

2)How would his experiences translate to you? He's international, you're domestic. Don't you think that might have something to do with the level of service he received?

Yeah, I'm sure after pouring over technical documents and budgets you suddenly came to your senses after reading his thread. It'll only be great brands like Sony for you from now on!

:roll:

FWIW, I purchase my 1068 for, at least now, 2-ch duty from Georgia Home Theater 18 months ago, and it's been flawless. Customer trade-in/factory recondition. Going receiver shopping with my boss (Pioneer Elite, Polk/DefTech with the trebble and bass turned to 11) just made my ears bleed.

Comment

Working...
                Searching...Please wait.
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                There are no results that meet this criteria.
                Search Result for "|||"