X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RobinK
    • Jan 2005

My findings...

I experienced this popping noise last night in my surrounds followed by complete jittery sound in ALL my speakers. A reset on my RSX-1055 cleared the fault but it occurred immediately after switching on a flourescent light in the kitchen. I admit the power in my place (barn conversion) is terrible. When the shower is turned on the lights in the house dims :E When the flourescent light is off all the time - no problems even when I change the EQ mode on or off!! I'm VERY happy with my 1055. I can't wait to move into my new place in a few months and then I shouldn't have any power problems.

EDIT: oops! I just realised that I clicked New Topic instead of New Thread. Wanted to reply to the popping sound thread.
  • soundhound
    • Mar 2004

A power conditioner will help in the meantime. If you shearch around this forum a little there have been some good ones discussed that wont break the bank.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"