X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bimmer528
    • Sep 2004

DVR Cable Box and 1066

Anyone have problems with the Motorola DCT 6412 Hi def dvr box from Comcast and your preamp?

I can't get an audio signal on any channel that is not broadcasted in dolby. What happens is, dolby digital light blinks on the 1066 and no sound. When I hit my 1066's Menu, then I get sound from non dobly stations.

Fix anyone?

using version 226 030704 on the rotel firmware
  • Ezgoin
    • Aug 2004

I'm using the 6412 with my RSP-1068 and have not experienced any problems. I've read that some people have had audio problems (usually with only one of the tuners) with the 6412, so be sure to rule that out first.
    -Eric

Comment

• luszer
      • Feb 2003

Check the Cablebox setting

Ensure the audio setting on the cable box is set to 6channel bitstream

As you flip through say different HBO channels you should see the 1066 light up as either DD or Dolby Prologic II

Regards, Ron

Comment

• bimmer528
        • Sep 2004

luszer, i only have the option in audio to set it to mono-stereo-advanced

where advanced changes the compression to max, min, normal and thats about all.

I did a search before I posted and saw a version but I did not see the 6412. What I may have to do is call Comcast and see what the dilly is.

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"