This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SomaJoe
    • Jul 2003

I am currently using 5 B&W VM1's. I'm in the process of shopping for new mains for left and right, and my current top choice are a pair of B&W 805s. Anyone have these?

-joe

Joe's HT
    Joe's HT

Comment

• SomaJoe
      • Jul 2003

I am currently using 5 B&W VM1's. I'm in the process of shopping for new mains for left and right, and my current top choice are a pair of B&W 805s. Anyone have these?

-joe

Joe's HT
      Joe's HT

Comment

• doodleboytoy
        • Jun 2003

I am just setting up my rotel powered system and am now have a dilemma with speakers.

Auditioned several speakers and was almost sure on getting Paradigm 100s v.3 (actually I auditioned Paradigm 60's v.3 first because the dealer does not have 100s available so I just assumed they will be better). However, I tried out some B&W yesterday (804 and CDM9NT) for fun and WOW! Very clear, smooth and powerful given that they were powered by an 80 watt amp.

Now here is the dilemma. I cannot audition them using the same equipment or environment because dealers in the Philippines do not allow home auditioning so I have to rely on your expert advice. Right now I have the following options.

1) Paradigm 100s v.3 for around $2200 plus studio cc and 20's surrounds and cc for my rear for an additional $1700 = (6.1 system) total $3900
        2) B&W 804 fronts for around $2700 plus HTM2 center for $1000 and 601 for side and rear surrounds for $500 = total $4200
        3) B&W CDM9NT fronts for $1800 plus CDM CNT for $600 and 601 for side and rear surrounds for $500 = total $2900

All systems will use a velodyne sub.

Which one is the best deal? How much better will the 804 sound versus CDM9NT given that the drivers are all the same? Finally, will the 601's timbre match with the 804 or CDM9NT? They are from a different series but the midrange drive is still the same.

I will be powering with Rotel 1080 (200 watt) for my fronts and 1055 will power the center and surrounds.

Comment

• paul2102
          • Jul 2003

I had Bose 901's that I sold and used the money for a down payment on B&W's. Exceptional speaker match for 1066 and RMB 1075.

B&W 9NT, CNT, Toshiba rears (for now).

Comment

• Danbry39
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Sep 2002

Yeah, I gotta get around to upgrading my rears someday too.

Keith
            Keith

Comment

• brotherMaX
              • Dec 2002

I had NHT2.5s and 1.5s (rears) then I upgraded to the JM Lab Focal Cobalt S (816S,806S,cc800S). Great pairing with the Rotel and very underated speakers IMO.

Comment

• paul2102
                • Jul 2003

As I have previously posted, I currently have 30 watt toshiba rears, sounds good, but is it worth it to upgrade these speakers? Will I really hear the difference? Do they have to match the fronts or center channel?

Just thought I'd ask..
                Paul

Comment

• Danbry39
                  Moderator Emeritus
                  • Sep 2002

I'm in the same boat Paul. My surround speakers are nothing to speak of, especially given the quality of my front and center channels, but I've absolutely never had a complaint with their handling of, say, the effects of HT. I guess I might reevaluate as I get more into something like DVD-A, but, for now, they do fine. I've thought of replacing them, but, every time I get close, I think the money would be better served elsewhere.

Keith
                  Keith

Comment

• george king
                    • Dec 2000

Danbry and Paul,

Is it worth it to upgrade the rears, well it depends on what you are looking for. If you concentrate, with different speakers, I have always noticed a difference in the movement of sound - there is a hitch, or whatever you want to call it (and I have different surrounds, but friends have 5 identical speakers). So if smooth and seamless is what you want, then it will make a difference.

As to MC music. I would imagine it would be rather important to the mix and experience to have identical speakers. Personally, I am a 2 channel kind of guy, so it is not that critical for me.

Hope this helps

Comment

• doodleboytoy
                      • Jun 2003

I am in the same boat as all of you.

Currently I am planning to get 804's for my fronts with an HTM2. But for my rear and sides I can only afford 601's. Now will they timbre match enough for me to enjoy DVD A if I want to because I know that it wont make too much of a difference for HT. For now I mostly listen to stereo for music.

My room is 25(l)x20(w) so I am also pondering if I need a 7.1 or 6.1 set-up or would an all CDM 5.1 system beat my set-up listed above.

Electronic gear will be rotel 1055 plus 1080 for fronts!

BTW - i heard that B&W is coming out with a new CDM line. How old is the nautilus line? It will piss me off if they upgrade shortly after I get my speakers.

Comment

• Danbry39
                        Moderator Emeritus
                        • Sep 2002

I think the 601's will work out fine. They're certainly better than my surrounds, at least until I can save enough pennies, dimes, and quarters to upgrade this end of my system. All of us seem to have some really fine gear, pretty amazing really.

Keith
                        Keith

Comment

• Howie
                          • Feb 2003

I'm using 4 of the Swan Diva 6.1's for mains and surrounds, 2 of the 2.1's for rear centers and the C3 for the front center channel (these were the hot internet only speaker purchase from a year and half or so ago - I think the company that sold me mine now has switched to a model called "Rockets" because of a trade dress issue with the tweeter protruding from the top of the speakers). My sub is an SVS 20-39 pci. I have the Rotel 1066, RMB-1095 and RB-1070 for the center backs. It all sounds great to me, the louder the better. Hate to say it, but now I'm getting the fever for one of the new 1098's.

Howie
                          Howie

Comment

• Danbry39
                            Moderator Emeritus
                            • Sep 2002

Just in case anyone is interested, I like my ACI's so much that I decided to upgrade my surround speakers to the company's new on-wall Emeralds.

This will be the first time in my life that I've had all five speakers by the same company: Two Sapphires up front, an Essence Center, and two emeralds for the rears.

It's finally starting to come together nicely.

Keith
                            Keith

Comment

• Aeromos
                              • Jun 2003

Keith,

Are your Emeralds dipoles? I personally have found that I enjoy dipoles better than direct firing speakers. For movies they certainly create a larger sweet spot . But if you think you're going to listen to a lot of multi-channel music, most would suggest direct firing speakers. But of course if you can have it, just buy both!!

Aeromos
                              Enjoy life, it's too short to waste!!
                              My Collection
                              Aeromos
                              Enjoy life, it's too short to waste!!
                              My Collection

Comment

• Danbry39
                                Moderator Emeritus
                                • Sep 2002

Hey Aeromos,

They are direct, not dipole. I do spend more time listening to music than watching DVD's though.

Keith
                                Keith

Comment

• george king
                                  • Dec 2000

Danbry,

Congrats on the new speakers, that should be a real killer of a speaker. You have to let us know how they sound.

Comment

• Danbry39
                                    Moderator Emeritus
                                    • Sep 2002

Will do George, Thanks.

They'll probably get here late August.

Keith
                                    Keith

Comment

• ffejywig
                                      • Aug 2003

My System

Speakers>>>>>Canton Ergo DC 122=Mains (Awesome) F/R=20H to 30K SPL 1/W@1M=90db imp=4...8( imp same for all listed) Power handling=250 cont>400peak
                                      Canton Ergo CM 52=Center Ch. F/R=26H to 30K
                                      Canton Ergo DC 22=Rear Ch. F/R=33H to 30K
                                      Subs= REL Storm III Sub F/R=16h to???? It is bad a** and Jamo (for H/T only) D8 Sub F/R=25H to 120H (LOUD) but not good for music hence the REL. I do use both for movies
                                      Pre/Pro=Rotel RSP 1066 W/ 1.5 Firmware for the H/T
                                      Pre=McIntosh C-15 Pre for Stereo (The Mac has 2 pair of out-puts for Bi-Amping)
                                      NAD 541i for cd's
                                      Onkyo DV-S 757 for DVD-V and DVD-A
                                      Panamax 5300 Line Conditioner
                                      2----TWO! Rotel RB 1080's one for each main speaker (Vertically Bi-Amped) power amps>>>>>>>>WOW!!!!!!!
                                      1 RB 993 for the center and the 2 rears.
                                      Room size = 18’ wide with side opening, 32’ deep and 9.75 high
                                      TV= LG 34 Flat CRT Multi System HDTV.
                                      Cables= Van Den Hul - Transparent - Chord - Niam - Audio quest - Straight Wire.

And I Like IT!!! Any thoughts???

Jeff Hopkins
                                      jg_hopkins@hotmail.com

Comment

• Danbry39
                                        Moderator Emeritus
                                        • Sep 2002

First of all, .

Keep on hearing great things about Canton speakers, but, as of yet, have never heard any of them. Your whole system sounds spectacular Jeff. Bet that Mac sounds pretty sweet.

Keith
                                        Keith

Comment

• ffejywig
                                          • Aug 2003

Had Sonus Faber Grand Piano Home speakers on trial for a week. Had a serious Audiophile friend who loves S/F do a blind A/B test for me and he picked my Canton Ergo 122's over them. You should have seen his face when I told him that the pair he liked best was the Canton's. The bass was the issue. They did look like little black Ferrari's sitting there in the room. I was thinking of buying them on looks alone. But the Canton's beat them on sound.

Jeff

Comment

• SomaJoe
                                            • Jul 2003

I finally got my 1066 back from the BM and firmware upgrade... and
                                            some of my speakers had arrived (my new mains)! Hooked the 1066 back up and setup the speakers and started listening yesterday and was VERY happy. I'm going to work on my final speaker placement when the rest of them arrive, so hopefully it'll get even better (plus the speakers need to settle in).

Here's my setup:

Rotel RSP-1066
                                            Rotel RMB-1075
                                            Front L/R - B&W Nautilus 805
                                            Surr L/R - B&W Nautilus 805 (Should arrive next week)
                                            Center - B&W HTM2 (Should arrive next week)
                                            Sub - B&W ASW 500
                                            SACD/DVD-A/CD - Marantz DV8400
                                            BM - Outlaw Audio ICBM
                                            DVD - Bravo D1
                                            CD Jukebox transport - Sony CDP-CX225
                                            Focus Enhancements CS2 - Scaler
                                            Projector - Philips SVGAs
                                            Interconnects: Tara Labs, Monster
                                            Speaker Cables: Tara Omni
                                            Power - ExactPower EP15A
                                            Remote - Philips Pronto

Cheers.
                                            -j

Joe's HT
                                            Joe's HT

Comment

• Lex
                                              Moderator Emeritus
                                              • Apr 2001

Chiming back in late, Danbry, glad I could inspire you!

Jeff, Sonus faber Home series, or the older concert series are not known for their bass. It's their intoxicating mid-range, and pure highs that you buy Sf for. Add an REL sub, or other quality sub, and you've got a great system. Remember, even the Sf GP is still a 2 way speaker.

But hey, you bought what you wanted, and are happy and that's what matters. Congrats.

Lex
                                              Doug
                                              "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• Gravy
                                                • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Howie
                                                ...I think the company that sold me mine now has switched to a model called "Rockets" because of a trade dress issue with the tweeter protruding from the top of the speakers).
                                                Hey Howie - I've got the Rockets, and had the pleasure of powering them with a buddies RMB-1095 for a weekend. The Rocket & Rotel were a wonderful match - I've yet to hear music so loud, so clear, so non-fatiguing. (I was using his Onkyo pre-pro too)

Comment

• Ron Reda
                                                  • Jan 2003

Hmmm...I'm surprised I'm the only owner of Axiom around here.
                                                  Not true, my friend! Here's what I've got:

Fronts: Axiom M50
                                                  Center: Axiom VP150
                                                  Side Surrounds: Axiom QS8
                                                  Rear Surrounds: Axiom M3
                                                  Subs: JBL PB12, JBL Studio S120PII

Powered by:

Rotel RSP1066
                                                  Odyssey Stratos stereo amp (powering fronts)
                                                  5 Marantz MA500 monoblocks (powering center and surrounds)
                                                  Musical Fidelity A3 CD player
                                                  Panasonic RP91 DVD player
                                                  Hitachi 51SWX20B 51" HDTV

I feel that this combination is detailed and clean without sounding harsh as a result of bright-sounding movie soundtracks. To me, it sounds really nice with 2-channel music.

Comment

• happydad
                                                    • Jun 2003

I'm using JM Labs/Focals:

Fronts: Chorus 715's
                                                    Center: Chorus CC700
                                                    Rears: Chorus 706

For the Sub I use Def Tech's PF15TL+

They sound great for both music and movies. These are connected to the 1055. My next upgrade is the 1070.

Comment

• AudioHed
                                                      • Aug 2003

Equity International, the parent distributor for B&W Speakers, approached Rotel several years ago. They asked Rotel to join their team, and as a result, built their equipment up to B&W's specifications. In their testing/listening room, Rotel uses B&W as their reference speaker.

Comment

• dave
                                                        • Aug 2003

Hi.... This is my first post ( just joined today) & I see that I am the only vandersteen owner here. I,ve got the rmb-1095---rsp1066 combo & am using vandy3s for the fronts vandy2s for the rears & bose 901 series six for the centers (they are being run in series) I can honestly say that my walls have dissappeared. This is a great web-site with a lot of helpful imformation

dave
                                                        Dave...

Comment

• spiffnme
                                                          • Apr 2003

Originally posted by spiffnme
                                                          Hmmm...I'm surprised I'm the only owner of Axiom around here. Here is my setup.

RSP-1066
                                                          RMB-1075
                                                          RB-1070
                                                          Pioneer 656A (dvd/dvd-a)
                                                          Axiom M60ti (mains)
                                                          Axiom VP150 (center)
                                                          Polk LS f/x (surrounds)
                                                          Snell K/II (rears)
                                                          Hsu VTF-2 (subwoofer)

Super clear, clean and detailed. I've been very, very happy with my Axiom products. The Hsu is a real champion as well. Upgraditis has me sniffing around at new surround speakers, and a better dvd player. Though my wallet says otherwise.
                                                          Just updated...added the 1070 amp and rear speakers. I still want some Axiom QS8 surrounds, and I also want to add a pair of Axiom M2i's to the rear, so I can move my Snell's back into the bedroom.

www.funnyfarmcomics.net
                                                          All Daredevil, All the Time!

Comment

• Danbry39
                                                            Moderator Emeritus
                                                            • Sep 2002

You guys in the L.A. area have my envy. Reason is because it gives you an excellent opportunity to hear the different online companies because so many own the equipment in that area.

spiffnme, did you get the opportunity to participate in that online shootout with Curtis?

Keith
                                                            Keith

Comment

• spiffnme
                                                              • Apr 2003

Depends on which one you mean. I did go to his place and hear the Rocket RS150, Ascend 170 and Axiom M22's. That was fun.

Then I had him over to my place and we listened to the Axiom M60ti vs the Energy Veritas 2.2. Again, a good time was had. Listening to great speakers is a lot of fun.

I hate to sound like a broken record, but it really amazes me just how good Axiom's speakers are. The Energy Veritas 2.2's have a $1500 msrp, vs the Axiom M60ti's msrp of $800. I ended up buying the Axiom's! Much more detail in the highs, MUCH larger soundstage. Simply a great speaker. To their credit, the Veritas had a touch more warmth and resonation in vocals and horns...darn good sounding speakers themselves. But in the end I couldn't pass up those wonderful details the Axiom's provided.

One particular demo cd really grabbed me. We were listening to a cd of Chinese drums - you know, those big giant drums. When listening to the Veritas, there was a big, solid boom. Very nice, not loose, and a respectable amount of bass. With the Axioms you had that same tight bass, but you also heard something else that was missing in the Veritas. The impact of the mallet. You could actually hear the impact of the mallet head, as it hit the skin of that big, giant drum. That was totally missing from the Veritas. Wow...and for $700 LESS than the Energy's.

If anyone wants details of my Axiom M22ti, Ascend 170, and Rocket RS150 thoughts, let me know. I'll gladly post them, or I could email them to you.

OK...back to Rotel. (We need to say something about Rotel to make this a legit post, right?)

Curtis brought his Ascend 340's to my place as well. The very first thing he said when hearing them through the Rotel gear was "wow...the bass IS tighter." He'd only previously heard them through his HK 525 receiver.

Yeah Rotel, Yeah Axiom!

www.funnyfarmcomics.net

Comment

• Danbry39
                                                                Moderator Emeritus
                                                                • Sep 2002

Yeah, Curtis has been pretty regular at the New Clubs/Club On-line section of HTGuide. Not a lot of activity lately, but stop by for a visit. I'm extremely interested in all of these online companies ever since I launched my search for new speakers. I feel a whole new universe has opened up to me with this circle of manufacturers.

By the way, I did read your post regarding the Veritas and remember being amazed at the soundstage, because the Veritas are no slouches in that arena. That the Axioms beat them says wonders about Axioms.

Yeah Rotel! Yeah Axiom! Yeah Ascend! Yeah ACI! etc. etc.

I just noticed that your speakers, and Curtis's, and mine all start with the letter "A". Yeah online dealers whose speakers begin with the letter "A".

Now, we gotta get Curtis hooked up with a Rotel amp. :LOL:

Keith
                                                                Keith

Comment

• spiffnme
                                                                  • Apr 2003

I don't think it would take a whole lot of coaxing to get him to buy a Rotel amp - especially if Rotel would come out with a 7 channel amp.

www.funnyfarmcomics.net

Comment

• Jurgen
                                                                    • Jul 2003

I would like to make a contribution, since I have not spotted any Elac users:
                                                                    fronts: elac cl 202(bi amped by 2 Rotel rb960bx. Although the amps are not the most powerful, these speakers are fairly easy to drive with 91 db) Very musical!!
                                                                    :LOL:
                                                                    center: elac cm80 (powered by rsx 1055)
                                                                    l&R + 2centerback rears: elac cl82(also powered by rsx 1055)
                                                                    subwoofer: elac bass 160(a bit of an oldie, this passive sub is powered by a denon amplifier, formerly used as a stereo amp, and soon to be replaced by a bridgeable rotel amp, to tighten up the bass).

I love what Rotel does to these speakers! I've tried several amps en surround receivers, but there was always some kind of colouration in the sound(Denon, i.e. too warm and the bass too sloppy. Sony: too bright). With Rotel, the sound is neutral and the bass is very tight. I used to dampen the rear reflex ports of my main speakers because the bass was too obtrusive. Because of the controlled push pull principle I don't need to block the airflow anymore!
                                                                    I’m not sure if Elac is well known overseas. In The Netherlands and Germany(country of origin) they are fairly well known and appreciated.

I also spotted some Arcam lovers here: I use the arcam dv88+ as the dvd player. I love the (cinema)sound en the picture is just what I need to sharpen up my Panasonic PT ae 100 projector(because of some defects soon to be replaced by a sanyo plv z1). I am very happy with the arcam (aside of some minor quibbles with the remote) but perhaps I will replace it for a rdv 1060 some day(I've tried the rdv 1080, but I also, like some other forum members, experienced problems with DTS playback (stuttering of the image).

For music I use the Onkyo integra "dx711" (or something like that ops: )

I am very happy with the sound and although you can never rule out any upgrades( ) I believe it would be out of the need to get "more" of what I already have instead of getting something completely different.

Cheers,
                                                                    Jurgen.

Daredevil: Blind attorney with super hearing uses Rotel.
                                                                    :dance:

Comment

• ilko
                                                                      Junior Member
                                                                      • Aug 2003

I use a set of JBL L60s with my RC/RB-1070 combi. I have bought these speakers about 7 years ago in combination with a Harman-Kardon 690 amp. When upgrading to Rotel I was stunned by the enormous increase in detail and placing.

However, I must admit that Jurgen's setup (see post above) has amazed me many times (I know him) and the sound of his Rotel/Elac combination has almost persuaded me into buying a set of Elac 209 Jet speakers (www.elac.com). Fabulous speakers, with very bright and crisp high and punchy bass!

Furthermore, I use a set of JBL TLX3000 rears and a JBL LX2000 centre, all driven by my Yamaha DSP-E800 processor (front pre-out to the Rotel). For CDs I have a Marantz CD6000KI and for DVD a Pioneer DV-444.

Comment

• ronm307
                                                                        Junior Member
                                                                        • Jul 2003

While I may not call them the best....
                                                                        Been using Rocket 750's lf/lr, 200 ctr, rss 300's as sides with a
                                                                        fully modded PT P1/P3/Monolith PS. The HT is great, but the 2ch is very
                                                                        very, very good with the external dac's and the 1065 has plenty of
                                                                        reserve. Number of people have been surprised at the 2ch capability of
                                                                        this receiver.

"A bug! Naaa, that's a feature."
                                                                        "A bug! Naaa, that's a feature."

Comment

• Robodell
                                                                          Junior Member
                                                                          • Aug 2003

Hi! I'm a newbie - just picked up my first piece of Rotel gear this weekend - RSX-1065. I have PolkAudio LSi15 mains, and will be picking up the LSiC and LSi7 as surrounds as soon as they come in.

Robodell

Comment

• Danbry39
                                                                            Moderator Emeritus
                                                                            • Sep 2002
                                                                            • 1584

to all you new members/posters here at Club Rotel.

I gotta say that you all have amazing systems. Some pretty fine speakers matched up with your Rotel gear. So, I guess the assumption has to be that Rotel equipment pairs up well with a very wide variety of speakers. :T

Keith
                                                                            Keith

Comment

• lvhung
                                                                              Senior Member
                                                                              • Jun 2005
                                                                              • 301

#83
                                                                              Dyna and JMlab

Comment

• lvhung
                                                                                Senior Member
                                                                                • Jun 2005
                                                                                • 301

#84
                                                                                Sorry JMlab and dyna :T

Comment

• Mark1Ace1
                                                                                  Member
                                                                                  • Jun 2005
                                                                                  • 59

#85
                                                                                  MK 150THX Ultra L/R/C/MK THX SS150 surround x 2/MK MX350 subwoofers x 2...

Comment

• audiofan
                                                                                    Senior Member
                                                                                    • May 2004
                                                                                    • 272

#86
                                                                                    My gears:

Rotel rc-1070
                                                                                    Rotel rb-1080
                                                                                    Rotel rcd-1072
                                                                                    Axiom M60i

The sound is great, but i'm going to upgrade speaker soon as my M60i will be in hometheater. I probably look at Totem Forrest.

Comment

• Woo Wooooo
                                                                                      Senior Member
                                                                                      • May 2004
                                                                                      • 177

#87
                                                                                      Jensen 3-way Triaxial's!!!! :wtf:

NO really B&W CMC CM6 and CM2's :T

Comment

• thyname
                                                                                        Senior Member
                                                                                        • Jan 2005
                                                                                        • 358

#88
                                                                                        Originally posted by audiofan
                                                                                        My gears:

Rotel rc-1070
                                                                                        Rotel rb-1080
                                                                                        Rotel rcd-1072
                                                                                        Axiom M60i

The sound is great, but i'm going to upgrade speaker soon as my M60i will be in hometheater. I probably look at Totem Forrest.
                                                                                        Hey Michael (AudioFAn)! I have exactely same system with you - all four!! And also, as I remember it was you who suggested signalcable, we may have same speaker cable as well. I also think in the future I may build a home theater to use with my Axioms M60s (they make some great surrounds as well), and I would need a second pair of speaker towers. It is still early (1-2 years) but I already have in my list Axiom M80s, B&W 703, and Paradigm Reference studio 100 V3. Aren't Totem Forrests expensive?

Comment

• chinets
                                                                                          Senior Member
                                                                                          • Jun 2005
                                                                                          • 855

#89
                                                                                          For the time being Until I upgrade my amp. which will be in three weeks I have currently the Rotel 1065 running the Front N803 and HTM1 and the rears are N804 with a ASW 850 Sub. I am upgrading most probably to the Rotel 1095/1098 combo which is a 5x200W or I might go for the Krell 5x200W. I still have a few days to make up my mind. By the way Rotel 1065 can get the 703 to put aout some mean bass I had the 703F and 704R with the Asw750 Sub and they were Rocking so if you decide on the 7 series go for it ,as I loved them but do not use the HTM7 as your center as they don't match well with the FST of the 703..I would recommend the HTM1 any day and that is My honest opinion. Good Luck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• BobbyAnalogue
                                                                                            Junior Member
                                                                                            • Nov 2005
                                                                                            • 1

#90
                                                                                            Hi newbie here. I have an RSX 1055, and I am currently auditioning a pair of era Design 5 sats. I planned to come home with a pair of B&W's but was pretty wowed by these era's. I still plan to audition the B&W's. My question being is anyone familiar with these speakers? I know Michael Kelly of Aerial Acoustics designed these speakers, but beyond that I can't find much information out there. Are they that new?

I am falling in love with these little guys - btw.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                            Searching...Please wait.
                                                                                            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                                                                                            There are no results that meet this criteria.
                                                                                            Search Result for "|||"