X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rock Dog
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2003

RSX-1055 Review

There's a nice write up about the 1055 in the new edition of DVD ETC. On newstands now, in case anyone is interested. :T

-Thomas-

The easiest way to find something lost around the house, is to buy a replacement.

Hey You! Make sure you stop by the HTguide Off-Topic section. It's FUN!!!

-Thomas-

As long as people will accept crap, it will be financially profitable to dispense it.

Hey You! Make sure you stop by the HTguide After Midnight section. It's FUN!!!
  • Danbry39
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Sep 2002

Cool RD,

I subscribe, so I hope I get it this week. Really like that magazine too. One of my favorites.

Keith
    Keith

Comment

• Rock Dog
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Jan 2003

I agree Danbry. I'm going to get the subscription card out of the one the guy at work brought in and start getting it. I bought it at the newsstand a couple of times, and like it a lot.

-Thomas-

The easiest way to find something lost around the house, is to buy a replacement.

Hey You! Make sure you stop by the HTguide Off-Topic section. It's FUN!!!

-Thomas-

As long as people will accept crap, it will be financially profitable to dispense it.

Hey You! Make sure you stop by the HTguide After Midnight section. It's FUN!!!

Comment

• Danbry39
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Sep 2002

By the way, even though I said I hadn't received my copy, I had this issue weeks ago. Read the article, but forgot (brain cells fail me again). Didn't remember until tonight, when I was at Borders, and thought I'd check it out only to find that I'd already read it.

Keith
        Keith

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"