X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Aeromos
    • Jun 2003

Net Tune

Just wondering if anyone here has used Net Tune. For those unfamiliar with this, the receivers equipped with ethernet connection by both companies allows you to connect with your network and access your music on your PC and internet radio.

If you have one of these receivers or have better knowledge than myself, can you please expand on its features? Are you able to access your files on your PC actively or can you only stream them from it? If it's active, can you create your own playlists? I do know that with net radio, you can let the receiver scan for available radio stations online. The receivers that do have this feature are as follows:

Onkyo TX-NR900
    Integra DTR-7.3
    Integra DTR-8.3
    Integra DTC-9.4

I'm uncertain if you need Integra's NAS-2.3 or NAC-2.3 in order to access playlists stored on these or if you can use your PC. Further info would be great!!

Aeromos
    Enjoy life, it's too short to waste!!
    My Collection
    Aeromos
    Enjoy life, it's too short to waste!!
    My Collection
  • Burke Strickland
    • Sep 2001

This is an interesting extension of network technology to the receiver arena and it looks like it would be fun to check out. I hope a dealer in this area will have a demo set up soon. (And who knows, maybe this is another area for a future upgrade for those units in the Onkyo/Integra/integra research family of products that are upgradeable.)

If someone has had a chance to use this set of capabilities hands on, please chime in here!

Burke
    Spelling and grammar checked in MS Word. If you detect an error, please notify Bill Gates.

What you DON'T say may be held against you...

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"