X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • weaponx
    • Feb 2006

DTR-7.4 Net-Tune Connection Issue

I've had my DTR-7.4 for over a year and I've only recently decided to mess with the Net-Tunes functionality. I bought a router and hooked it up to my computer with no problem. Everything good so far. Then I hooked up the receiver. It automatically recognized all the configuration values and seemed to be fine. But I couldn't connect to anything. I made sure the router was setup fine and that the computer was fine too. I pinged the receiver from my computer and that went fine. My computer was definitely recognizing the receiver through the router so that wasn't the problem. Still I had no servers listed on the receiver and could not get the mserver or i-Net functions to work. I even made sure the firewall was disabled on the router and went so far as to uninstall Zone Alarm on my PC to made sure nothing was blocking it and still nothing. I read that manual a dozen times and even had a programmer friend come over and got nowhere.

I've since been online digging up answers and it seems that I have to install Net-Tunes from Integra to make this all work. There is not a single word in the manual about that part. So I figure that may solve my problems. But according to what I read on the website it seems that application only gives you access to the music files on your computer. Does it also serve to get you access to internet radio stations? I just want this problem to be fixed and I'm having a heck of a time finding answers. If anyone could help me you'd be granting a guy some serious relief. Thanks.
  • weaponx
    • Feb 2006

I discovered that I needed Net-Tunes installed on my computer. Funny how there is no mention of that anywhere in the manual or on Integra's website. So I installed that. I'm now able to have my receiver recognize my computer as a server. However, if I'm in the MSRV mode (with Album, Artist, Genre and Playlist displayed) or the IRD mode (with Genre, Location, or Language displayed) my screen/receiver stick on that first option (Album or Genre) and you can't pick anything else. No songs are displayed from the computer and no internet radio stations are displayed. I made sure the computer is recognized as a server but that's as far as I can get it. I can move through all the menu settings but when I get to those music options nothing happens. And I've let those screens sit for over an hour with no change. Am I missing something on the receiver end or is something misconfigured with Net Tunes? I'm desperate. If anyone can help I'd be greatly appreciative. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"