X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mr milt
    • Mar 2006

avr 202 remote

hi everone. milt miller here in harper woods, michigan.just bought a b and k avr 202 last week with out a remote,and am having trouble finding one.i need to program this reciever and for sure get a remote.do any of you know where i could find one? paid 1000 for it as a demo milt miller harper woods; michigan
  • RenoReno2
    • Jan 2005

For sure you could contact B&K themselves
    B&K is an iconic American retail and CI brand known for high-quality electronics at reasonable prices.

716-656-0026

But honestly it'll be cheaper to just buy any remote and program it.

Comment

• mr milt
      • Mar 2006

202 remote

hi.thanks for the reply.i waswondering about getting a different remote.but how can i be sure if it could be programmed to the 202.b and k doesn't have them any more.universalremote.com doesn't either. milt miller detroit

Comment

• Dmantis
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Jun 2004

Geta Mx850 from Universal remote. It will completely control your 202 not to mention you can program it to control your entire system. Universal remote made the orignal B7K avr202 remote. They also did all B&K's remote up to the current 507s2(which is a mx850 design)

Dan

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"