This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mr milt
    • Mar 2006

hey guys; 2 months ago,i bought an avr 202 from a place as a demo.there was no remote so i bought it any way.i bought a universal osirus and a sl 9000 remote.neither remote does everything as it should,and the experience has not been a pleasant one.i spent 1000 for the reciever and another 200 on remotes.the store did not provide one.do you think i payed too much for it?when i turn on the 202,it often comes on with am on the tuner,and i have to switch it to fm.i can't get the original remote anywhere,so i think i'm at a disadvantage.but i know it is a well built unit. milt detroit
  • Dmantis
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jun 2004

You didn't spend to much on the receiver. The 202 is fantastic for what it is. You can also send it to B&K and get it completely updated .
    As far as the remote goes, you can purchase a Mx850 from Universal and it will completely control your 202. They are the company who designed the orignal B&K remote. If you can find a used Mx800 or Mx700, they would work just as well for less money. You also can Email Universal for a replacement B&K remote. I think they still make that remote.

Dan

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"