Any truth to new Halo Pre/Pro's in 2008?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jprafter
    • Jan 2005

Any truth to new Halo Pre/Pro's in 2008?

I saw this post:

A forum community dedicated to home theater owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about home audio/video, TVs, projectors, screens, receivers, speakers, projects, DIY’s, product reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!

There is some talk about new HDMI equipment in 2008.

Can anyone verify this?
    Parasound C2, A51, A21, T3, A23(x3)
    Onkyo TX-SR805
    Paradigm Signature S8, C5, S4, S2(x2), ADP
    Velodyne HGS-15X, SMS-1
    Sony PS3
    DirecTV HR20
    SONOS
    Harmony 1000
  • Chris D
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Dec 2000

I couldn't get your link to work, but I think I found the thread you're talking about.

I would be very surprised if Parasound did announce any new HDMI pre/pros at CES next month. I recently had a private talk with their president Richard about this very topic, and his response suggested that something like this would not be happening now.

That being said, I suppose it's possible there's been a development recently. I certainly HOPE that I'm wrong--for the longest time, I've been asking for Halo HDMI audio decoding capability. I'll be more interested than anyone else if the C-Zero becomes anything more than a conceptual prototype! And Parasound HAS been known to surprise us before.
    Last edited by Chris D; 16 December 2007, 15:23 Sunday.
    CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
    - Pleasantville

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"