X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JOY DIVISION
    • Aug 2004

N803 vs EFE t-60

A friend just invested on one of Ed Frias top of the line speakers a few days ago and I invited him over the weekend to test, by the way speakers came burned-in by Ed since it took awhile for the order to be finished, those speakers are big so we had it loaded in back of a rented U-Haul pick-up. Hook it up through my gear so we could come around and see what's lacking with both. First CD was just a sample to keep things going we listen to "Kylie Minogues' Can't get you out of my head" cd and would you believe that the low end on that song came to life on the t-60 a little tad better than my N803's, Is this freaking possible? so I kept switching cables to see if there was more that I could notice but the 803 were a little more prominent in the mids not too far off from the t-60, on certain cds they were about the same but the low end on the T-60's were becoming more prominent than the 803's, I was trully marveled by the performance on the T-60's but I would still keep my 803 since they look better in the aesthetics department so nice to look at while the T-60's looked like a fridge and heavy. :evil: He'll be hooking the T-60's with some ATI pre and amp so maybe he will come back on the next long weekend and match it with my pre and amp. Will keep you posted :M
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"