X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • max
    • Aug 2004

B&W 704

I have just purchased B&W 704 in cherrywood color. Does anyone know if this cherrywood becomes slightly dark over time. I am having second thoughts if I should exchange this for the darker rosenut or black. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Also, what is the typical exchange policy with an authorized B&W dealer?
  • Aussie Geoff
    Super Senior Member
    • Oct 2003

Hi,

Cherrywood becomes about 10% darker over a year. It you want more than that - I suggest Cherrynut - the most popular color... (PS it can even bleach out a little if left in direct sunlight!)

Dealer's exchange policies vary - depending on if they needed to special order for you or it is a stock item and what their 704 turnover is etc... Call your dealer soon (IE today / tomorrow)if you want to change and be prepared to repack VERY carefully... They need to be able to resell as new..

Geoff

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"