"I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer
  • Kevin P
    • Aug 2000

Done.

Comment

• TomScrut
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Nov 2013

Is there something I should have been doing? As far as I am aware nothing has been happening to moderate?

I am happy enough being removed as moderator, but if I have done something wrong I'd like to know that's all! I always look at posts when they are updated, it just hardly ever happens!
      Music: Intel NUC -> Antelope Zodiac Platinum -> Classe CA-2300 -> B&W 802 Diamonds & 2x SVS SB13U

Comment

• Lex
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Apr 2001

We really want Moderators to be out front, leading by design, you know it's rather much of a Moving forward thing, saying nothing, is not what we really consider the entire job as moderator. Perhaps moderator is sort of a wrong name, perhaps the tigle should morph into generator of discussion, eoucourager of chat. Nobody leading, then it's no chance of success. Does that make sense Tom? If you want to do that, we'll still have you. But I know, it has to be a labor of love... Let us know... It is not that you did anything wrong. But we want to move forward, it is our only chance of survival.

Thanks.
        Doug
        "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• TomScrut
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Nov 2013

Originally posted by Lex
          We really want Moderators to be out front, leading by design, you know it's rather much of a Moving forward thing, saying nothing, is not what we really consider the entire job as moderator. Perhaps moderator is sort of a wrong name, perhaps the tigle should morph into generator of discussion, eoucourager of chat. Nobody leading, then it's no chance of success. Does that make sense Tom? If you want to do that, we'll still have you. But I know, it has to be a labor of love... Let us know... It is not that you did anything wrong. But we want to move forward, it is our only chance of survival.

Thanks.
          No that's fine, I haven't the time to be spending on the forums (or listening to hifi) I used to do anyway as I have two young kids. I just didn't want to think I wasn't doing something I was supposed to be or for you guys to think I had abandoned when I was quietly watching in the background!

I was (not sure if I am anymore) moderator of Club Classe, not sure if this is in your jurisdiction or not but again I wouldn't have an issue with my mod rights being removed there either.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
          Music: Intel NUC -> Antelope Zodiac Platinum -> Classe CA-2300 -> B&W 802 Diamonds & 2x SVS SB13U

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"