• fozzer424
    • Jan 2010

Any PM1 owners out there?

Don't see these babies discussed much.
  • dan87951
    • Nov 2005

Originally posted by fozzer424
    Don't see these babies discussed much.
    Yea I absolutely love mine! I would say the PM1 is a overall better sounding speaker than the Nautilus 805. It has better highs, midrange, and even bass. I'm lucky enough to have both sets and was able to do a side by side comparison when I had them. I bet you can guess which set I sold and kept? A lot of people don't realize the Nautilus series has been out for almost 15 years now. If you are lusting at a 805 definitely get a S version or higher, much better speaker IMO.

If you have a big room to fill neither the 805 or PM1 will sound good in my opinion but if you have a small to medium size room these are a very good sounding speaker. I think there price is a little high so get them on the used market for a much better value. Perfect sets seem to run about $2k-$2.2k. Good Luck!
    dan87951
    audio guru

Comment

• fozzer424
      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by dan87951
      Yea I absolutely love mine!
      Dan what types of music do you listen to on them? Any genre you feel they do a spectacular job at? Also, I assume you're using a subwoofer too? Thanks!

Comment

• dan87951
        • Nov 2005

I listen to all types from classic rock to even some rap. Yes I have a subwoofer that seems to blend pretty well with these speakers.
        dan87951
        audio guru

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"