X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bows3r
    • Jul 2010

B&W XT2

Hello,

I currently have 805 diamonds in front and at first I thought that I would buy 804 diamonds for fronts and move my 805 diamonds to back. Now I must come clear with the reality that I wont have the money for 804Di's and I'm now considering of buying XT2's for back. Does someone have experiences of XT2's? My livingroom is about 4x4 metres. I'm still going to get HTM4D2 to center, but the back channels aren't usen that often that I thought that XT2 would do the job there. The XT2 sure looks really nice in pictures and that's important to me too.

Thanks,

Mika.
  • Briz vegas
    Super Senior Member
    • Mar 2005

How about a second hand pair of 805s. That would be an ideal compromise in my book.

I use 705 at the rear with 804s at front. Very happy with the HT sound.
    Mac 8gb SSD Audirvana ->Weiss INT202 firewire interface ->Naim DAC & XPS2 DR->Conrad Johnson CT5 & LP70S-> Vivid B1s. Nordost Valhalla cables & resonance management. (Still waiting for Paul Hynes PS:M)
    Siamese :evil: :twisted:

Comment

• bows3r
      • Jul 2010

Yes that would be more ideal but 805's are black and my fronts are piano black. I want that all my speakers are same color, yes that sounds stupid for some. I would like to hear experiences of XT2's.
      Last edited by bows3r; 18 November 2010, 12:30 Thursday.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"