X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • worf
    • Feb 2009

Opinions on B&W CDM 7NT plus centre?

What's your thoughts on these? What amp would you suggest? May buy a pair plus matching centre that's for sale for US$1150. Room size is 4m by 10m approx, musical tastes indie, rock, funk,
    Thanks
  • crytklmass
    • Dec 2008

I owned a pair of cdm 7nt with matching center and rears. They were great speakers, I owned them for 5 years. I sold mine to a friend, his room size closely matches yours. If turned up loud it trie's to fill the room, but you cant talk without yelling, sound is distant. it doesn't envelope the room. but there still playing strong.(he's using a 15 yr old onkyo integra 909 pro as his receiver) im sure that makes a difference. NOT as many watts and NOT as clean.
    Your room size is very large, you may want to consider the 800 series if you have the extra money. The amps I used were rotel rmb1090, rmb1095, 1068 pre-pro
    BOB

Comment

• Sounder
      • Oct 2007

I have 9NT, CNT and SNT in my theater. My room isn't as big as yours, but I'd not be worried about them performing very well for you. I have an emotiva IPS 7 channel amp. It has 150 wpc, and really makes them sing. I think the system sounds terrific together. The 7nts should be similar as well.

I'd suggest you look at the emotiva line of amps. www.emotiva.com

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"