X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 97disco
    • Dec 2008

Setting up Panny BD55 w/ Rotel RSP 1066

Hi all,

Well after a year or so of drooling, stress, late nights reading numerous threads with opinion after opinion and the deal hunting , I finally got myself an RSP 1066 with a Rotel RSX 1075. 8)

Now after finding out my recently gifted Sony BDP-S350 can only play the new HD Dolby and DTS-HD via HDMI Im taking it back and getting (based on numerous opinions) the Panasonic BD55.

Since I will be running analog interconnects from the player to the RSP and more interconnects from the RSP to the RMB. I currently have 2 Audioquest Diamondbacks and 2 Audioquest Copperheads. I just dont want to spend much more at the moment on stupid expensive cables.

So... I guess the question is where do I place the AQ cables and how can I get the biggest banf for my buck on interconnects?

Sorry if this sounds dumb but I am a newbie!

Thanks fella's! ;x( ;x( ;x(
    B&W 704's
    B&W HTM7
    B&W DS7's (rears)
    B&W 850 Subwoofer
    Rotel RSP 1066
    Rotel RMB 1075
    Rotel RDV-1060
    B&W Zepplin
  • htsteve
    Super Senior Member
    • Sep 2004

97disco,

Diamondbacks on your L-R mains, the copperheads on the center and sub. Find a third pair of something fairly comparable for the rears.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"