X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stevebez
    • Oct 2003

RSP - 1068 / 1066 : Progressive Scan?

My supplier of the RSP 1066, told me I need to hook up my DVD component output directly to my Plasma as the 1066 could not handle a Progressive Scan Output.

I have noticed on the 1068 back panel that there is an additional component input, but was wondering if this would handle a Progressive Scan input?

It seems a further refinement in the RSP 1068 is that there is now a zone 2 video output which the 1066 did not have. Time to trade up methinks.

Rgds Steve
  • Kevin D
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Oct 2002

All 1066's could handle a progressive scan input fine. Version one units could degrade HD component inputs but that was solved with the version 2 units. Also, unless you needed remote volume control of your zone 2 outputs, you could use the record out on the 1066 to send video over with audio. Or use zone 2 audio out and one of your record out video outputs and just switch both zone 2 and rec out to the same source.

Kevin D.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"