X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gerardo campos
    • Nov 2008

subwoofer b&w Asw750 vs Velodyne Dls 4000

Hi Guys

I want to know which subwoofer is better B&W ASW750 or Velodyne Dls 4000, i used for music and ht.

I know that B&W have very good reputation but i know that velodyne only produce subwoofers, so i want to know which one would be better.

Thanks
  • robert L
    • Jul 2008

HI, i dont know about veladyne but i do know about b&w because i have the asw750 and its awsome with both music and movies its not boomy at all its tight with music and a flick of a switch and its ready for shaking bass with movies

Comment

• htsteve
      Super Senior Member
      • Sep 2004

gerardo,

The best option, if possible, is to demo these subs. Both should be quite good. I personally have a Velodyne DD sub. It is quite awesome.

Hope this helps.

Comment

• marky mark
        • Feb 2008

i have the spl1200r and quite good for music and HT, the spl series has a remote and a mic. to help calibrate your room, give it a try

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"