805N for 1,350 USD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • phucdj
    Junior Member
    • Sep 2008
    • 1

    #1

    805N for 1,350 USD

    There is one pair of 805N (2ndhand) on the internet adv which is 1,350 USD. Is it a good price? I heard that 805S is much better than the 805N. Is it true?
    I often listen to Dance/ Hip-hop/ Pop. Is the 805N suitable for the job (my room is 2.8m in width, 4m in length and 5m in height or i consider 803S (2ndhand) which is 4,500 USD?
  • worldys
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2005
    • 121

    #2
    given your music taste, i would think a floor standing speaker would be more suitable

    Comment

    Related Topics

    Collapse

    • sskim
      Pairing 805S's with 805N's
      by sskim
      Even though I've never heard them side by side, I've read that 805N and 805S are quite different. I currently own a pair of 805S's and I like the idea of having the same 5 speakers as a 5.1 HT setup. Due to the budgetary constraint I'm thinking of perhaps buying used 805N's as surrounds. Has anyone...
      20 June 2008, 09:28 Friday
    • jim777
      B&W CAD versus USD pricing...
      by jim777
      I began thinking about the very remote idea of maybe changing my 703's for 803D's or 802D's. Get the idea, not for this week guys...

      At first, I was thinking that the 802D price of 17k$CAD is way out of my league, and the 803D at 11k$CAD is a large stretch. However, I live only a few...
      18 July 2006, 11:23 Tuesday
    • thinkdifferent
      B&W PV1 Any Good for USD-550/-
      by thinkdifferent
      Hello All,

      I need your expert advice on deciding a Subwoofer. my current setup is B&W CM7 Fronts / B&W CM centre / B&W 685 Souround.

      I'm getting a good deal on demo subwoofer B&W PV1 (Old one) for USD-541,


      and another old but unused...
      07 May 2013, 12:32 Tuesday
    • MikeCarron
      Help me spend $2K USD on amplifier
      by MikeCarron
      OK, I've seen the thread over and over....what amp do I get with my speakers...yatta..yatta..yatta.

      Well here I go with the same question, but I need to set some constraints first. I only have about $2K USD to spend. I don't mind buying used equipment from reliable sources. I want...
      23 April 2008, 15:57 Wednesday
    • mjbtx
      Looking for a rear projection screen suitable for outdoor use.
      by mjbtx
      Looking for a rear projection screen suitable for outdoor use with
      a DLP projector. I live in Southlake, TX and today @ Harkin's Theatres,
      noticed a projector in the lobby showing onto a plexiglass type
      screen from the rear. I'm looking for something I could take outside
      ...
      10 June 2006, 22:22 Saturday
    • Loading...
    • No more items.
    Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

      Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

      Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"