My amp has 2 channels of 100watts each.. and is it better to connect individual speak

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jjahshik32
    • Sep 2007

My amp has 2 channels of 100watts each.. and is it better to connect individual speak

my question was is it better to connect individual speakers onto its own channel? I mean 1 channel has 100watts and If I put left and right speakers on that 1 channel.. is it worse than putting say right speaker on channel 1 and just that 1 speaker gets its own 100w channel and left speaker on 2nd channel and each channel is labelled A(channel 1), B(channel 2). So I put the settings on channel A + B to be active.. or is it better to put both speakers on channel 1 left and right and just enable Channel A on... sorry guys I wish there was a chatroom instead.. cause I have bunch of questions.. after the tweeter went out just freaked out...
  • wgriel
    • May 2006

Just put them both on 'A'. Incidently, both channels (A&B) run off the same amplifier, so you wouldn't gain anything. It's just a convenience that allows you to add a second pair of speakers.

Bill

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"