X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chelseaforever
    • Mar 2005

Sub not working!

My ASW855 has stopped working. I have checked all I can. My NAIM AV2 processor seems to be outputting a signal, according to the display. \the green light is on at the back of the sub but I am getting no sound. When I unplug plug in the cable I am getting no clicks or pops. I have switched it off at the mains and put it back on again to no avail. Has anyone experienced this or have any ideas as to what the problem might be?
  • jericho
    • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Chelseaforever
    My ASW855 has stopped working. I have checked all I can. My NAIM AV2 processor seems to be outputting a signal, according to the display. \the green light is on at the back of the sub but I am getting no sound. When I unplug plug in the cable I am getting no clicks or pops. I have switched it off at the mains and put it back on again to no avail. Has anyone experienced this or have any ideas as to what the problem might be?
    A few months ago I had to send one of my subs (asw855) back also because it had a problem, didn't know what caused the problem but also got no sound out of it.My dealer just sended the amplfier unit back, he took it out, seemed there was a problem (electronic)

Comment

• Aldo
      • Sep 2005

It could be a lose solder, I think you will have to send it to your dealer!

Comment

• Chelseaforever
        • Mar 2005

Thanks for your advice guys I will call the dealer tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"