X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jericho
    • Dec 2004

ASW-855 with Velodyne SMS-1

I just installed a Velodyne SMS-1 sub woofer manager on my two B&W ASW-855 sub’s.Before the sub’s were connected to my MX-135 and when I was using the tuner, if I selected “Pure Stereo” I had music on my two fronts and the sub’s.In stereo you only have the fronts.On “Music”(going over Pro Logic IIx) the sub’s are also working.Now I have the cable that comes out of the MX-135 (sub out) getting in the Velodyne SMS-1, and the two sub’s are also going into the Velodyne.Strange thing happens, the sub’s are working when I select Music (going over Pro Logic IIx) but they are not working on “Pure Stereo” although the indicater of the sub lightens on the MX-135 as usual for Pure stereo Mode.
    Do you have any explanation for this???It has something to do with the Velodyne but what???
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"