X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Armbender
    • Jul 2005

Centre CH problem with LCR600?

Sounds like I'm getting more sound from the left driver on my LCR600 than on the right. Is this normal?
    Samsung UN60C6300 | Primare SP32 | Primare A30.7 | Oppo BDP-103 | PS Audio Quintet | AppleTV | ELAC 247 Black Edition | ELAC CC 241 Black Edition | B&W DM 600 S3 | SVS PC 13 Ultra | Straight Wire Virtuoso | Harmonic Technology Pro 9's | Black Sands Power Cords
  • Sim reality
    • Aug 2005

Yes... The LCR600 is a 2.5 way speaker so the left driver is only there to re-enforce low frequecies.

Comment

• Armbender
      • Jul 2005

Thanks.
      Samsung UN60C6300 | Primare SP32 | Primare A30.7 | Oppo BDP-103 | PS Audio Quintet | AppleTV | ELAC 247 Black Edition | ELAC CC 241 Black Edition | B&W DM 600 S3 | SVS PC 13 Ultra | Straight Wire Virtuoso | Harmonic Technology Pro 9's | Black Sands Power Cords

Comment

• monk_d_syple
        • Oct 2005

Curious. How do the low pitches sound? Especially in dialogue.

Comment

• Gump
          • Sep 2005

I had the LCR6 S2 as the center speaker in my previous set up. I recall that B&W and my dealer both said that I could use the speaker horizontally (sideways) but it performed optimally in the upright (vertical) position. I used it both ways and didn't notice an extreme difference. If your set-up will allow it you might want to try standing it upright and see if that evens out the sound for you....It looks a little different but you get used to it. Good Luck!

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"