X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Amarkus1
    • Jun 2005

Question for N802 Owners?

I just got my N802 Demos. I got everything but the spikes and or rubber feet. Now are the 802's supposed to come with spikes and feet to replace the rollers? And if so are they a special type of spike? I ask this because I have a set of 6mm Soundcare spikes from my 803's. I assumed I could use these so I never questioned the dealer about the spikes. But looking at the speakers it seems like 3 screws are holding the rollers. Therefore do the spikes use the same 3 holes? Now I am asking this before I bring a friend over and flip the speaker, only to find out I have nothing to replace the rollers with.
  • junior77blue
    • Nov 2004

The N802 use a special spike, contact your dealer he should be able to get them for you no charge.

Comment

• Amarkus1
      • Jun 2005

Thanks. Do they offer rubber feet as well?

Comment

• junior77blue
        • Nov 2004

Yes, rubber on one side, spike on the other.

When I got my demo N802, they were out of the N series. So I was given the newer Diamond series spikes/rubber feet. Not sure what the difference is, but the dealer was commenting how the newer diamond series spikes were much better. Who knows..but they are really nices spikes! I've kept the rollers on for now...

Comment

• caleb
          • Aug 2004

The rollers are very useful for getting the positioning right, but when you have you should put some masking tape on the floor at the corners of the speakers so you can get them back into the same position when you fit the spikes.

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"