X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tensjed
    • Jan 2005

7nt handling

How do you suggest handling and moving the 7nt. Its pretty heavy. I watched the dealer pick up the speaker by the hole in the back (dont remember the technical name for the "hole"). Is this safe?

Thanks
  • jlee
    • Aug 2004

yes, that is the standard method.... to use the vents.

Comment

• tensjed
      • Jan 2005

I was just wondering because when i moved the speaker the other day the inner black plastic which covers the vent and extends into the speaker pulled out about three inches. I pushed it back in so it is almost flush with the wood, but am now extremely wary about moving that speaker by holding the vent.

Comment

• jlee
        • Aug 2004

it shouldn't do that... they probably didn't put enough glue at the factory ... at least I THINK glue is what they use .

Comment

• will1066
          • Aug 2003

How far are you moving them? I have the spike feet installed on mine but I slip coins between the feet and my hardwood floor. With the coins in place, I can slide the speakers easily, yet they stay still where I want them.

Comment

• tensjed
            • Jan 2005

when the plastic piece pulled out i was merely trying to move it a foot or so. It was in picking up the speaker by the vent that it broke. I put the plastic piece back in and it seems to sound fine. should i get the speaker checked out somewhere? I am just scared to touch the thing now.

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"