X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kevin_B
    • Nov 2005

Low profile, wall mounted DVD player

I'm looking for ideas here. :idea:

I have a 19" LCD mounted on the bedroom wall, and want to hook up a DVD player that's small enough to not get in the way of the small walk area to get to the other side of the bed. Do they make some sort of wall-mount cabinet that opens when you want to use the DVD, or a DVD player that can mount bottom-against-the-wall style?
  • Alloroc
    Super Senior Member
    • Dec 2005

Well now, I'm not sure of any stand alone players. There are a number of HT in a box kits out there though from all kinds of manufacturers - from cheap to expensive - as in Philips Electronics to Nakamichi and then Bang & Olufsen.

That's all I got...
    Vincent.

I don't want the world. I just want your half.

Comment

• Hank
      Super Senior Member
      • Jul 2002

If you can find one of these, I recommend it: http://www.recommendedbuys.com/elect...arp-sd-px2.htm

It comes with a wall bracket and it is much better quality than players that come in HTIB's. I have one in my bedroom and use it as a portable also. It doesn't come with speakers (a good thing). It's not in current production, so you'll have to search.

Comment

• Kevin_B
        • Nov 2005

Originally posted by Hank
        If you can find one of these, I recommend it: http://www.recommendedbuys.com/elect...arp-sd-px2.htm

It comes with a wall bracket and it is much better quality than players that come in HTIB's. I have one in my bedroom and use it as a portable also. It doesn't come with speakers (a good thing). It's not in current production, so you'll have to search.
        Great post! Exactly what I was imagining!

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"