X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rob W.
    • Jan 2005

Good Dvd Player For Under $300

Hi. Could any of you help me choose a single disc dvd player for under $300. I basically want good sound and a good picture like everyone else! Zoom would be nice but not must have. If anyone out there has something like this that they are pleased with please let me know.
    My system consists of a 36" Sony Wega tv (hopefully getting a flat panel hdtv in the future ), Sony cd changer, B&W 705 fronts, B&W lcr60 ctr, Boston in-wall rears, and a HSU 1220 12" sub.

Thanks in advance, to anyone taking the time to respond. :T
    Rob
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Will you be keeping the Sony Wega when you get the plasma or will the plasma replace the Wega? If you replace the Wega i'd take a serious look at the Denon players as they offer exceptional image quality and have better then average sound quality. If you're keeping both the Wega and the plamsa I'd recomend some of the Sony players as some of them (the 400 disc DVD Jukebox at least) can output a progressive and interlaced image at the same time without having to toggle a menu setting which will be important with those two TV's.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"