I've made the jump to HD discs. Have you? (HD-DVD/Blu-Ray)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ht_addict
    • Dec 2002

It is inappropriate to "second guess" (question or criticize) an administrator or moderator's action enforcing the forum rules in the thread where it occurred, or in any other public thread. The appropriate venue for such discussion is either private message or email directly between you and the administrator or moderator.

HTG Administrator
    Last edited by Burke Strickland; 07 January 2007, 12:39 Sunday. Reason: Removed ht_addict's inappropriate comments.

Comment

• Lex
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Apr 2001

Ok, a lot has went on here, and frankly, I am not even going to try and ascertain who said, did what, who has the marbles, or anything else, all I am going to say is, please stick to the topic at hand, which is about I've made the jump to HD (BD), have you? That's really a soft serve (ice cream analogy) topic, without a lot of toppings, so technical discussion beyond the bounds of maybe how HD works in general are well beyond the scope of this thread. As such, please carry on those topics in a more appropriate venue that generally is going to be in one of the more specialized subsections.

I support the moderators here completely, if you have a question about how one responds to you, then as said previously, take it up privately, or email me and we will try to seek a peaceful solution for all.

Thank you,
      Owner
      Doug
      "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"