Introducing CATCables.com, creating a lot of interest!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lexman
    Super Senior Member
    • Jun 2000

Introducing CATCables.com, creating a lot of interest!

Guys, my basic website is up which will be the framework for CATCables products and store. I still have programming work to do, as well as some unfinished product matters. (branding related only, not functionally speaking)

CATCables.com announced it's first product, Silvercats. Please go over, take a peak at the new cable if you haven't done so yet. Additionally, I ask that serious htguide members make note of this location, and/or bookmark it. I have a basic discussion board up over there that will serve two functions. One, for CATCable talk. Two, is a backup place to chat for htguide when it's down.

Again, I CAN produce silvercats for anyone interested now! The only catch? They will not reflect CATCables branding. The only branding that will occur, is a very small, suttle, logo/name either on the heat shrink, or on the barrel of the RCA itself. Any input or preferences on this guys?

Lastly, remember, my website is a hardhat area right now, so watch your step! (tools, wet cement, non-functional plumbing, that sort of thing. lol.

Thanks,
    Lex
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Looking good lex..so how much are these anyway?

Comment

• KennyG
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Sep 2000

Very nice site!

Comment

• Lexman
        Super Senior Member
        • Jun 2000

Thanks guys! Kenny, I saw that you registered in our guest book. Thanks

Lex

"You could get a cable, or you could get a CAT."

Comment

• Bing Fung
          Ultra Senior Member
          • Aug 2000

Congrat's and best of luck Lex!

Looking forward to more products and info

Bing
          Bing

Comment

• SiliGoose
            • Aug 2000

Any discounts for Silly Geese?

They look great, Lex. I look forward to watching your business grow. What's your timeframe for taking orders online?

-Sili
            www.campmurphy.net

Comment

• Lexman
              Super Senior Member
              • Jun 2000

Thanks Bing. I tentatively have you down for a pair. I figure with the precious metals involved, your a sure thing for at least a pair, lol.

Silly, thanks. I hope the biz grows, and I will do my best to see that it does. Yes, I will treat one goose nicely on a set of Silvercats.

Regarding pricing, I will post something later today or tomorrow, as that information is available.
              Thanks,
              Lex
              "You could get a cable, or you could get a cat"

Comment

• Wireless
                • Feb 2001

Best of luck Lex in your new endeavor!

It's always great to see someone take that step of starting a new business from a passion, may CATCables become the Monster of the new millenium!

John
                My HT Picts
                John
                My HT Picts

Comment

• Lexman
                  Super Senior Member
                  • Jun 2000

Thanks John! Your close enough for a local CAT Cables demo someday. Who knows, maybe I will let Statement Audio become a dealer someday. lol.

Seriously, it would be fun to get the local guys together someday to talk HT. Hey, we could even invade Statement, and take over the place sometime, and maybe a post retail cookout or such.

Only not this week, burrrr!

Lex
                  "I got Wired, so can you. CATCables.com"

Comment

• Wireless
                    • Feb 2001

I'm game! Maybe compare CATCables to the Transparent and/or Audioquest they carry! Only not this week! Brrrrr

John
                    My HT Picts
                    John
                    My HT Picts

Comment

• Lexman
                      Super Senior Member
                      • Jun 2000

Yeah, I got a few AQ to test against here. Emerald and Quartz.

sounds good, should be a fun time to get together maybe in the spring or so.

Lex

Comment

Working...
                      Searching...Please wait.
                      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                      There are no results that meet this criteria.
                      Search Result for "|||"