X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

CATCables.com and HTGuide.com

Hello all. A small announcement about the CAT Banner located on the Guide now.

Effective immediately, HTGuide members have a coupon for purchasing CATCables at a discount from the standard going rates.

Use this coupon number, and it doesn't matter if you do it before adding to your basket or after selecting your product. You just have to use the Buy Silvercats Now on the left to navigate back to the order page, if you coupon first. Make sense?

Also, for each pair purchased currently using the htguide.com coupon, I am depositing into htguide.com's operations account, an amount of the profit. So, you not only get great cables, but you also support the forum that you love. Or at least that we hope you do.

coupon XRHTG500-30

BE SURE there are no spaces in front of coupon. Browsers like to position you on character 2 for some reason. Both Netscape and Explorer.

Currently good for 30.00 off retail, or an additional 10 off the current sale price. Either way you want to look at it. But keep an eye on it, as the value of the coupon can change at my discretion. But I don't see it going up much in the near future.

We will incorporate the coupon into the banner hopefully, but for now, here it is if you need CATs.

If you don't know the way, just follow the kitty at the bottom of this post.

Oh yeah, additionally, please forgive the text and image overlap that occurs in the banner in Netscape currently. Mats did the banner for me, so I hope that he can redo in the correct format for both browsers soon... It's currently fine in Explorer.

Thanks,
    Lex

Cable Guy DVD Collection
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer
  • John Holmes
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Wow Lex! Great deal.

"I came here, to chew bubble gum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubble gum!!!" My DVD's
    "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

• Lex
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Apr 2001

Thanks John

say guys, the banner has been updated to reflect the savings and coupon amount. I want to know how clear this is to you.

Tell me, is it obvious that it's 10 off the sale price on the website, or do you think it's 10 off retail? I want to make sure this is clarified.

I like the suggested retail and sale price structure because my actual sales prices are as good as anybody in this business that I am aware of, so I want buyers to understand that even at Retail, we are not priced outside the market for the product we sell.

Just let me know how clear this is, or if you just figure you will do what I said to do, then see what the total is before making your mind up about the actual discount or the final purchase?

I know this is confusing, but I hesitate to say 30.00 off, as I don't want someone thinking it's 30 off SALE prices. It's 30 off retail. General public buys at 20 off retail.

Anyway, I value your input!

Lex

Cable Guy DVD Collection
      Doug
      "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"