X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • amitsharma75
    • Aug 2004

Any recomended Cable Manufacturers?

Greetings All,
    I had a quick question with regards to the speaker cables. I have the B&W 604 (fronts) 602 (rears) LCR600 (center) and ASW650 (sub) with a Rotel 1067.
    I am using this equipment with loaner cables that the dealer has provided and hence I am looking to buy some cables for myself. However, I cannot seem to find any.
    The speakers support a bi-wired configuration and I was wondering if a bi-wired cable would work.
    Also what should be the gauge and the specs on the cable. I did go over board with the equipment and hence the budget for the cables in rather tight.
    I am not brand concious at all, but i do care if the cables are medium to high grade. I guess I am looking for the best bang for the bucks. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Amit.
  • Shockabuku
    • Jul 2004

*cough* http://www.htguide.com/forum/forumdisplay.php4?f=29 *cough*
    Mark G.

Comment

• rcchap
      • Jan 2004

I have also heard great things about CAT cables. Excellent bang for the buck.

I have a pair of bi-wired zu cables connected to my 602's that I am pleased with.

Comment

• spiffnme
        • Apr 2003

I've bought a ton of cables from Blue Jeans Cables and have not been let down yet. Great stuff at VERY fair prices. Send them an email or give them a call and they'll hook you up with exactly what you need for your system.
        Last edited by aud19; 15 August 2004, 14:09 Sunday.

Comment

• ht_addict
          • Dec 2002

Sent you an e-mail with my recommendation.

ht_addict

Comment

• aud19
            Twin Moderator Emeritus
            • Aug 2003

One, I'd like to point out this is Club Rotel, for Cable talk please post in the correct forum.

Two, please read this post http://www.htguide.com/forum/announc...nouncementid=4 in regards to rules regarding posting about competing cable companies. Spiffnme, I've edited your post to remove the link (leaving the name) to reflect the policies in that thread.

Jason
            Jason

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"