• May 2006

Oppo Bdp-93

• Exceptional Picture and Sound Quality
    • 2nd Generation Qdeo Video Processing
    • Blu-ray 3D & Network Streaming
    • SACD & DVD-Audio/Video
    • Wireless N, eSATA & USB 2.0
    • Dual HDMI, IR & RS232 Control
    Coming Soon. Register to be notified of this product's release. Price: $499.00

Features
    Diversified Media Support:
    • Blu-ray Disc - The high definition Blu-ray Disc™ format provides pristine video and audio quality for your home entertainment.
    • Blu-ray 3D – Experience high definition in all new dimensions. The BDP-93 supports the new Blu-ray 3D specifications (3D television and glasses required).
    • Netflix Instant Streaming Ready - Instantly watch movies streamed to your TV via the Internet connected OPPO Blu-ray Disc Player. (Unlimited membership required. US only)
    • Blockbuster on Demand - The newest releases instantly from your couch! (Service available in the United States only)
    • BD-Live & BonusVIEW - The BDP-93 supports BD-Live™ (Profile 2.0) and contains all necessary hardware - audio/video decoder, Ethernet and wireless networking, and 1GB of internal storage - for BD-Live. It also supports BonusVIEW (Profile 1.1) enabling "picture-in-picture" and audio features for viewing director or actor commentary while the main movie is playing.
    • DVD-Audio - The BDP-93 plays DVD-Audio and supports both stereo and multi-channel high resolution audio programs. Users can select whether to play the DVD-Audio or the DVD-Video portion of the disc.
    • SACD - The BDP-93 plays Super Audio CD (SACD) and supports both stereo and multi-channel high resolution audio programs. Users can select whether to output the DSD (Direct Stream Digital) signal in its native format or convert it into PCM.
    • Additional Disc & Media Formats - Additional disc and file formats, such as DVD, audio CD, HDCD, Kodak Picture CD, AVCHD, MP4, DivX, MKV, FLAC, WAV and other audio/video/picture files on recorded discs, USB or eSATA drives can be played back on the BDP-93.
    Unparalleled Video Quality:
    • Qdeo by Marvell - The BDP-93 incorporates Marvell's Kyoto-G2 video processor with the second generation Qdeo™ technology. Qdeo video processing delivers a truly immersive viewing experience by rendering quiet natural video free of noise and artifacts for all types of content. For high-quality Blu-ray content, the BDP-93 faithfully reproduces the program just as the director intended; for DVD, the up-converted picture quality bridges the visual gap from your current DVD library to Blu-ray discs; for network streaming and user-encoded content at a variety of formats and quality, the BDP-93 offers enhancement options including video noise reduction, compression artifact reduction, intelligent color, contrast, detail and edge enhancements.
    • DVD Up-Conversion - Per-pixel motion-adaptive de-interlacing and advanced scaling transform the standard definition image on DVDs to high definition output to your TV. Additional Qdeo video processing options help to deliver a clearer, smoother, and true-to-life picture free of noise and artifacts.
    • Full HD 1080p Output - The BDP-93 features user selectable video output resolutions, including 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, and up to 1080p 50 or 60Hz.
    • True 24p™ Video - Many Blu-ray Discs are recorded at 24 frames per second, the same frame rate as the original movie's theatrical release. The BDP-93 can faithfully redeliver the original frames using 1080p 24Hz output (compatible display required) for smoother motion and a flicker-free, film-like home theater experience.
    • Source Direct Mode - For users who wish to use an external video processor, high-end audio/video receiver or display, the BDP-93 offers a "Source Direct" mode. The original audio/video content on the discs is sent out with no additional processing or alteration.
    • Multiple Zoom Modes - The BDP-93 supports multiple levels of aspect ratio control and image zooming, including a vertical stretch mode for customers with a 2.35:1 CIH (Constant Image Height) display system. A unique subtitle shift feature allows the user to move the subtitle up and down, making it possible to see all subtitle text when using a 2.35:1 CIH display. (Blu-ray discs with BD-Java may prohibit zoom operation.)
    • Dual HDMI v1.4a Outputs - Two assignable HDMI v1.4a outputs are provided to capitalize on the optimum audio and video settings to all old, new, and future HDMI televisions and receivers. With the option of full audio and video output to 2 displays; or dedicate one HDMI for audio, the other for video, it promotes a high quality video and audio for both signal paths. The BDP-93 supports 3D and Deep Color modes on both HDMI output ports.
    High Fidelity Audio:
    • Dolby® TrueHD - Dolby TrueHD delivers lossless studio master quality audio designed specifically for high definition entertainment. The BDP-93 supports bit-stream output of Dolby TrueHD via its HDMI 1.4a output. It can also internally decode Dolby TrueHD into LPCM and output via HDMI or the 7.1ch analog audio output terminals. (Dolby Digital and Dolby Digital Plus audio formats are also supported.).
    • DTS-HD Master Audio™ - DTS-HD Master Audio delivers an auditory experience that matches the lifelike images of high-definition video with up to 7.1 channels that are bit-for-bit identical to the studio master. The BDP-93 supports bit-stream output of DTS-HD Master Audio. It can also internally decode DTS-HD Master Audio and output via HDMI or the 7.1ch analog audio output terminals. (DTS-HD High Resolution Audio and DTS Digital Surround are also supported.)
    • 7.1-Channel Analog Output - Individual analog 7.1-channel surround outputs are ideal to connect to a 7.1-channel or 5.1-channel surround sound system. The BDP-93 delivers an incredible sound stage and an immersive surround experience. For users with stereo speakers, the BDP-93 offers a down-mix mode.
    • Digital Optical and Coaxial Outputs - For simple and easy connection to more traditional A/V receivers, the BDP-93 features both optical and coaxial outputs for digital audio.
    Ultimate Convenience:
    • Dual HDMI Outputs – The BDP-93 is equipped with two HDMI output ports and offers the most versatile installation options. You do not have to upgrade your A/V receiver to a 3D model in order to enjoy 3D. One HDMI output of the BDP-93 can be connected to a 3D TV and the other can be connected to a pre-3D HDMI v1.1-v1.3 A/V receiver. For projector users, you can connect one output to a projector for home theater use and the other to a TV for casual viewing. For a multi-room installation the BDP-93 can output audio and video to two 3D or 2D TVs simultaneously.
    • eSATA Port – The BDP-93 features an eSATA port on its back panel. Consumers can take advantage of this fast eSATA connection to play contents from their hard disks full of audio, video and photo files. Most commercially available hard disks pre-formatted with NTFS, FAT32 and FAT file systems are supported, and file sizes larger than 4GB can be played back.
    • Wireless & Ethernet – Using the included wireless-N adapter or the built-in RJ45 Ethernet port, users will be able to interact with BD-Live content, watch instant streaming programs from provides such as Netflix, Blockbuster etc., playback contents on their home network, and update firmware to keep up with new Blu-ray releases.
    • Dual USB Ports - Two USB 2.0 high speed ports are provided, one on the front panel and one on the back. Users can enjoy high definition video, high resolution photos and music directly from their USB drives.
    • PAL/NTSC Conversion - The BDP-93 supports NTSC and PAL systems for both disc playback and video output. It can also convert content of one system for output in another. (Subject to DVD and BD region restrictions.)
    • Back-lit Remote Control - The BDP-93 comes with a fully back-lit remote control for ease of use in dark home theaters. With its ergonomic button layout and clear labeling, operating the Blu-ray Disc player is easier than ever.
    • Universal Power Supply - The BDP-93 features a wide-range world power supply that is compatible with AC power from all regions. No worries about damaging the player due to incorrect power voltage.
    • External IR - For integration into home theater control systems, the BDP-93 provides external IR IN port to use with an IR distribution system.
    • RS232 Control - For custom installation, the BDP-93 offers an RS232 control port with a rich control and communication protocol. Installers can easily program their favorite control systems to operate the BDP-93.
    • HDMI CEC - HDMI Consumer Electronics Control simplifies the home theater by allowing a single remote control to operate multiple devices.

Product Photos

Technology and Components

BDP-93 Main Decoder and Video Processor Board

Custom OPPO Decoder and Marvell Kyoto-G2 Qdeo Video Processor
    Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you're a thousand miles from the corn field."Dwight D. Eisenhower
  • audioqueso
    Super Senior Member
    • Nov 2004

Called Oppo and asked about the new video processor.
    I was informed that visually, no difference can really be seen compared to the previous Anchor Bay chipset. The advantage is more in the processing itself.
    B&W 804S/Velodyne SPL-1000R/Anthem MRX720

Comment

• Chris D
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Dec 2000

Very cool. I think I replied to a thread about this earlier, that this may make me finally get another BD player other than my PS3.
      CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
      - Pleasantville

Comment

• audioqueso
        Super Senior Member
        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Chris D
        ...this may make me finally get another BD player other than my PS3.
        Thinking the same thing.

Comment

• Ovation
          Super Senior Member
          • Sep 2004

Same here.

Comment

• Blindamood
            • Sep 2003

For those who registered to receive updates on the BDP-93, an email invitation went out late today to order a pre-release version. I'm not sure why anyone would want to do this, since the price will be the same as the public release, but I'm sure many will want it as soon as they possibly can!
            Brad

Comment

• audioqueso
              Super Senior Member
              • Nov 2004

Yup, just got the invitation too.
              Well, some people just don't want to wait. Just a personal choice.
              I would like it, but I pretty much have to wait until someone makes a firmware that makes it region free before making the purchase. :B

Comment

• Kevin P
                • Aug 2000

I just signed up so I don't know if I'll get the pre-release offer, but I'm hoping they'll have them available in time for Santa's deliveries this year, as I have one on my Christmas list.

Comment

• wettou
                  Ultra Senior Member
                  • May 2006

Oppo Bdp-95

Interesting news! Soon to Oppo near you :B

OPPO - BDP-95 UNIVERSAL BLU-RAY PLAYER

Will the BDP-95 be 2011's Blu-ray player of the year!

- Streams video (Netflix, Vudu, and others).
                  - Play back 3D material with the level of quality you expect. Oppo added two HDMI outputs.
                  - Newest ESS Sabre DAC chipset, which enhanced the sound of the player dramatically.
                  - Balanced stereo outputs and improved the power supply section with a - Large toroidal transformer at its core.

The video performance also gets big upgrade!! :T

We just need to wait until March 2011
                  Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you're a thousand miles from the corn field."Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

• Kevin P
                    • Aug 2000

Originally posted by wettou
                    We just need to wait until March 2011
                    :gah: no Oppo under the tree this Christmas then... oh well, good thing I picked up that Sony BDP-S570 the other day.

Oh wait, that's the 95... but still no word on the 93 being available in time for Santa's deliveries either. Oh well, good thing I picked up that Sony BDP-S570 the other day.

Comment

• wettou
                      Ultra Senior Member
                      • May 2006

What is Qdeo?

Qdeo™ refers to a suite of QuietVideo™ processing technologies that produce quiet and natural video free from noise and artifacts.

Qdeo processing includes three main stages:
                      • Noise Reduction: Per-pixel noise and compression artifact reduction removing noise inherent in digital video.
                      • Format Conversion: Per-pixel motion-adaptive 3D de-interlacing and advanced nonlinear scaling transforming the image to the desired resolution while suppressing artifacts like feathering and jaggies.
                      • Enhancement: 2D Edge Enhancement increasing detail and sensation of depth, Adaptive Contrast Enhancement (ACE) providing larger dynamic range and Intelligent Color Remapping (ICR) rendering rich and vivid images.
                      Qdeo processing can be applied to wide range of content and applications from QVGA resolution video all the way up to 4K x 2K resolutions.

Marvell Products with Qdeo
                      Products that use Marvell Qdeo video processors are qualified to use the Qdeo brand. Qdeo branded products are required to use the recommended settings from the Marvell Qdeo team. Manufacturers who use Marvell's IC but do not use the Qdeo brand are free to use any settings of their choice.
                      • Pioneer Elite Series 2010 AV Receiver
                      • Philips 3D Blu-ray Disc Player BDP9600
                      • Onkyo Blu-ray Disc Player BD-SP808
                      • Philips Blu-ray Disc Player BDP9500
                      • Panasonic DMR-BW900
                      • Panasonic DMR-BW800 Blu-ray recorder
                      • Pioneer BDP-LX91 BD Player
                      • Pioneer Elite BDP-09FD Player
                      • Pioneer SC-LX90 AVR
                      • Pioneer Elite SC-09TX AVR
                      • Mitsubishi LCD-LF462000 TV
                      • Meridian 810 Reference Video System
                      • Pioneer Blu-ray Disc player - Elite BDP-09FD
                      • Pioneer Blu-ray Disc recorder - BDR-WD700
                      • Pioneer Blu-ray Disc recorder - BDR-WD900
                      • Sharp BD-HDW15 BD Recorder
                      • Sharp BD-HDW20 BD Recorder
                      • Sharp BD-HDW22 BD Recorder
                      • Sharp BD-HDW25 BD Recorder
                      • Sharp BD-HDW30 BD Recorder
                      • Sony BDP S5000ES
                      • Sony BDP CX7000ES
                      • Pioneer Elite SC-09TX A/V Receiver
                      • Onida Xaria 42 LCD-TV
                      • Onida Xaria 42 Full HD LCD-TV
                      • Meridian iRIS HD Video Dock
                      • LG BH200 dual-format HD-DVD/Blu-ray player

Comment

• Chris D
                        Moderator Emeritus
                        • Dec 2000

Wow, very cool. That makes me more and more anxious to buy this Oppo model when I get home next summer.
                        CHRIS

- Pleasantville

Comment

• Beenuts
                          • Dec 2010

In Japan?

Does anyone know how I can get the BDP 93 from Japan?

Thanks

Comment

• Kevin P
                            • Aug 2000

Just got this email:

Dear Kevin Patz,

Thank you for your interest in our upcoming OPPO BDP-93 Blu-ray Disc Player. The wait is finally over - the OPPO BDP-93 is now available for sale on our website at http://www.oppodigital.com.

Based and expanded upon our award-winning BDP-83 Blu-ray player, the BDP-93 adds 3D Blu-ray support, internet streaming (Netflix, Blockbuster), Dual-HDMI outputs, eSATA, Wi-Fi, RS-232, and a new video processor with enhanced noise reduction. For more information about the OPPO BDP-93, go to http://www.oppodigital.com/blu-ray-bdp-93.

Sincerely,

Customer Service

OPPO Digital, Inc
                            A little late for Christmas deliveries, but it could be a "New Year's" present for those who want one.
                            Originally posted by Beenuts
                            Does anyone know how I can get the BDP 93 from Japan?

Thanks
                            Give Oppo a call and see if they'll ship to Japan.

Comment

• wettou
                              Ultra Senior Member
                              • May 2006

I will wait for the BDP-95 :B But I won't be buying from them!

The world's largest online retailer of high-end audio, audiophile music, and accessories. We specialize in vinyl records and turntables.

Comment

• JAC
                                • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Kevin P
                                Just got this email:

A little late for Christmas deliveries, but it could be a "New Year's" present for those who want one.
                                Yes, I am an OPPO dealer I have been checking the DEALER PORTAL everyday, since many of my customers are thinking Christmas.

Well as of a few hours ago, I can now order them. FINALLY!
                                ;x(

Comment

• Chris D
                                  Moderator Emeritus
                                  • Dec 2000

Huh... that Music Direct store has it for just under $1,000, releasing in Mar 2011.
                                  CHRIS

- Pleasantville

Comment

• Beenuts
                                    • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Kevin P
                                    Give Oppo a call and see if they'll ship to Japan.
                                    Thanks Kevin.
                                    Do they have an office in Japan? (googled but didn't find)
                                    Or should I better deal with the US office?

Comment

• Kevin P
                                      • Aug 2000

Originally posted by Chris D
                                      Huh... that Music Direct store has it for just under $1,000, releasing in Mar 2011.
                                      That's the BDP-95 that's coming in March. The BDP-93 is available now.

The '95 looks like a nice upgrade though.

Comment

• ClosetSciFiGeek
                                        • Oct 2009

Don't really think I need an Oppo BDP-95. I am completely satisfied with my Emotiva ERC-1 for music and I don't have any SACDs so I ordered the BDP-93. Eagerly awaiting it.
                                        "You get what you Inspect, not what you Expect"
                                        -Hyman G. Rickover

Comment

• wettou
                                          Ultra Senior Member
                                          • May 2006

Oppo BDP-95v is live.

It looks outstanding I want one

Comment

• wettou
                                            Ultra Senior Member
                                            • May 2006

Oppo BDP-83

Selling my Oppo BDP-83 player. Purchased by me directly from Oppo. Selling because I have no need for it anymore. I have two blu-ray players, and two SACD is something that I have left behind. Sony BDP-570, Panasonic 85K, Sony SCD-XA5400ES and Sony SCD-XA777ES

I'm asking $380 for the Oppo. Shipping will be $30. I will ship via UPS Ground with insurance. I only accept checks or cash, and will ship only in the Continental US after receiving the money.

In excellent working condition!

Comment

• wettou
                                              Ultra Senior Member
                                              • May 2006

An other OPPO

CES 2011
                                              Sort By: Post Date | Title | Publish Date

Cary Audio Design MS-1 Music Server and Xciter DAC
                                              Filed Under: CES 2011
                                              By: Jon Iverson • Posted: Jan 06, 2011
                                              My beat is digital, but I'm particularly on the lookout for music server products. So I was pleased to see that Cary had their MS-1 server on display and fully loaded. The spartan front panel has a single power indicator and disc drawer for ripping CDs directly to the internal 1 Terabyte SATA drive. On the rear are two USB connectors and an ethernet port to connect to your network. One USB jack operates as the digital out sending the data stream to your DAC and the other is for an external mirror drive or for sourcing files from USB sticks or other drives connected to the MS-1.

Cary has created apps (available for free in Apple's App Store) specific for your iPad or iPhone/Touch to control the system and music library.

The MS-1 is available now for $2,495 with a power supply upgrade to be released shortly for an additional $450. Cary says it is also looking to increase future storage capacity (the current drive can hold about 2,600-2,800 albums as FLAC files).

Stacked on top is the company's new $1,495 Xciter DAC which can handle anything up to 32bit/192kHz with 4 selectable inputs and a complete bevy of connectors on back.

Continue Reading »

CES 2011: Easy Registration, Challenging Assignment
                                              By: Jason Victor Serinus • Posted: Jan 06, 2011
                                              The Consumer Electronics Association made the final step of registration, badge-holder pick-up, easier for CES attendees this year. In addition to registration sites at the Venetian, Las Vegas Convention Center, and a number of hotels, a registration booth was set up in the baggage claim area of Las Vegas’ McCarran International Airport. The line may have been 25-people deep when I approached on Wednesday around noon, but it moved quickly.
                                              Continue Reading »

Constellation Cygnus Transport/DAC/File Player
                                              Constellation's Peter Madnick and Dr. Murali Murugasu return with a new digital source component which, at the moment I had walked in the room, had not yet received a name. But by the time I left was dubbed the Cygnus. Projected price is somewhere between $15-20k with availability in May. Conceived as a do-everything stereo digital source, the Cygnus will play CDs and SACDs as well as files served from connected drives, computers, etc. and also function as a 24/384 DAC.

As always, case design is exquisite.

Continue Reading »

dCS Debussy DAC USB Upgrade
                                              Company Technical Director Andy McHarg shows off the dCS Debussy DAC with the new 24bit/192kHz asynchronous USB upgrade card, available in April. Current owners who'd like to upgrade can do so for $250 and folks who purchase the DAC from now until April will get the upgrade for the cost of shipping. The fully upgraded product will be available March or April for $11,499.

Continue Reading »

Heading Into Las Vegas
                                              By: Jon Iverson • Posted: Jan 05, 2011 • 3 Comments
                                              It's Wednesday evening just before rush hour, and the traffic is not too bad passing through the outskirts of LV along Interstate 15 heading north. The rest of the Stereophile crew will be arriving during the next few hours and Thursday. John Atkinson has handed out the assignments:

John Atkinson: expensive speakers
                                              Robert Deutsch: low-mid-priced speakers
                                              Erick Lichte: amplification of all kinds
                                              Jason Serinus: cables, accessories, and headphones
                                              Stephen Mejias: budget gear of all kinds
                                              Jon Iverson: digital products of all kinds

We'll gather tonight at JA's favorite Indian restaurant for dinner, and then coverage will start up in earnest Thursday.

Continue Reading »

HRT iStreamer
                                              HRT's latest DAC, the $199 iStreamer, sports a connector to take the digital signal directly from your iPod/iPhone/iPad device and convert it to analog. Power supply is included and the DAC will handle 32, 44, or 48kHz data rates at 16 bits. Simple and to the point, this may be the perfect starter product for the budding audiophile.

Continue Reading »

MSB Technology's New Universal Media Transport
                                              MSB is offering a new universal transport based on Oppo's BDP-93, which plays practically anything on disc including DVD-Audio, SACD, Blu-ray, CD etc. The player also sports a USB input allowing it to stream from a USB memory stick player, external hard drive or computer. The MSB Universal Media Transport will be available in about six weeks, with a multichannel option available six weeks after that. Price starts at $3,995.

MSB was also showing their new "high res" USB DAC that the company claims can play a 384kHz stream over USB or SPDIF "bit perfect". Depending on options, the Platinum DAC IV starts at $6,500 and tops out at $27k.

Comment

• JustinGN
                                                • May 2009

I'm a bit saddened that they're discontinuing the BDP-80 too for the same reason as the BDP-83. I just want a cheap universal transport that does DSD over HDMI - I don't need 3D, any analog outputs, etc, and the BDP-80 fit that bill fairly well. It seems Oppo is making two new full-featured players this time around though, which is a bit disappointing. I already have to scale video outputs from several other sources, so paying extra for a video scaler in the player just doesn't make fiscal sense to me.

EDIT: With regards to the Video Processor in the new Oppo's, from what I've heard in the SoC circles, the new Qdeo VPs are on par with HQV and Anchor Bay offerings in traditional scaling and video processing treatments, but that it does these tricks faster than their HQV/AB counterparts. I also know that some Qdeo chips have some pretty interesting video supersampling tricks that were previously limited to the professional realm on-board, but that nothing with a Qdeo chip in it right now can take advantage of it. Still, expect Qdeo to be more and more prevalent due to its lower cost and identical performance.

Comment

• mjb
                                                  Super Senior Member
                                                  • Mar 2005

wettou, verbatim block quoting (reposting) stuff from other websites, as you frequently do, is a bit naughty and could probably land someone in some trouble! Can't you just provide links - which doesn't violate any copyrights?

- Mike

Main System:
                                                  B&W 802D, HTM2D, SCMS
                                                  Classé SSP-800, CA-2200, CA-5100

Comment

• wettou
                                                    Ultra Senior Member
                                                    • May 2006

Originally posted by mjb
                                                    wettou, verbatim block quoting (reposting) stuff from other websites, as you frequently do, is a bit naughty and could probably land someone in some trouble! Can't you just provide links - which doesn't violate any copyrights?

http://www.stereophile.com/taxonomy/term-a/361
                                                    G like I am the only one who does that!!!!!

Sure links it is from now on

Where in Germany! Stationed there!

Comment

• mjb
                                                      Super Senior Member
                                                      • Mar 2005

Sure links it is from now on
                                                      :T
                                                      Where in Germany! Stationed there!
                                                      Frankfurt.

Waiting for the all region mod for the Oppo 93 before I buy one.... :B
                                                      - Mike

Main System:
                                                      B&W 802D, HTM2D, SCMS
                                                      Classé SSP-800, CA-2200, CA-5100

Comment

• ShadowZA
                                                        Super Senior Member
                                                        • Jan 2006

I've upgraded my player from the Sony BDP-S350 to the Oppo BDP-93 and am a "Happy Camper"! I bitstream audio to a Krell S1200 processor & so the BDP-95 would have been a waste for me. What I can say at this early stage is that the video smoothness and quality is superb (HDMI 1 output). Being able to play SACD & DVD-Audio is a boon too.
                                                        :T

Comment

• btf1980
                                                          • Aug 2007

Selling my Oppo BDP-83 player. Purchased by me directly from Oppo. Selling because I have no need for it anymore. I have two blu-ray players, and two SACD is something that I have left behind. Sony BDP-570, Panasonic 85K, Sony SCD-XA5400ES and Sony SCD-XA777ES

I'm asking $380 for the Oppo. Shipping will be $30. I will ship via UPS Ground with insurance. I only accept checks or cash, and will ship only in the Continental US after receiving the money.

In excellent working condition!

Fascinating. You must have come to my house to take a picture of my Oppo player on the floor. Do you normally take other people's pictures to sell things? Considering that the unit in the picture (mine) is not the one you were selling, isn't that a bit misleading? It doesn't show what condition yours is in. Either way you slice it, not cool.
                                                          A camera, passport, good music, good food and good company is all I need.

Comment

Working...
                                                          Searching...Please wait.
                                                          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                                                          There are no results that meet this criteria.
                                                          Search Result for "|||"